Speedy Bandouliere 20

Hey guys, View attachment 5678442I got this bag yesterday but saw the tabs are not stitched evenly. And the piping is also not even on of side of the bag… should I exchange it?View attachment 5678443
I would. Sometimes a lot of ppl complain about minute details I cannot even see with a magnifying glass. But in your case, it is OBVIOUS. Do exchange!

I would. Sometimes a lot of ppl complain about minute details I cannot even see with a magnifying glass. But in your case, it is OBVIOUS. Do exchange!
That’s why I wasn’t sure if I was being too picky lol.
So I went in and they had few of them in the store. One got corked tab, one got misaligned handles… Ended up getting the one on display. Now I’m officially joining the Speedy 20 club and I’m happy with it. :love:

Thank you all!!
7E41ADCC-9EEC-4680-90F5-43B51FD8A189.jpegF896199F-E800-4187-9322-FCFF1F88A119.jpeg62654BC4-FB73-469D-976E-C97A3C8F1CE6.jpeg

That’s why I wasn’t sure if I was being too picky lol.
So I went in and they had few of them in the store. One got corked tab, one got misaligned handles… Ended up getting the one on display. Now I’m officially joining the Speedy 20 club and I’m happy with it. :love:

Thank you all!!
View attachment 5678902View attachment 5678903View attachment 5678904
Love it. Enjoy it in great health.

Actually if you think about it, it's very difficult to make these smaller bags and make sure everything aligns. There's literally less room to work with.

I'm waiting for my Kusama nano speedy. I wonder how it will turn out- a bag being so tiny. But I'm super excited, waiting in anticipation!!!

Love it. Enjoy it in great health.

Actually if you think about it, it's very difficult to make these smaller bags and make sure everything aligns. There's literally less room to work with.

I'm waiting for my Kusama nano speedy. I wonder how it will turn out- a bag being so tiny. But I'm super excited, waiting in anticipation!!!
Thank you! That’s true. It definitely requires more dedication than those big bags like Neverfull haha. And I can’t wait to see your bag!! I’m solute it will be beautiful!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Grande Latte
so I’m in Maui and I intended to buy the croisette while I was here but I saw the speedy 20 and kind of feel in love. It’s more expensive in the Empreinte Leather and the zipper seems fussy. Those who own it what do you think. I had a speedy 25 like 15 years ago and I sold it because I thought it was impractical but I also didn’t have a strap and I was in college so it wasn’t really practical for me.

so I’m in Maui and I intended to buy the croisette while I was here but I saw the speedy 20 and kind of feel in love. It’s more expensive in the Empreinte Leather and the zipper seems fussy. Those who own it what do you think. I had a speedy 25 like 15 years ago and I sold it because I thought it was impractical but I also didn’t have a strap and I was in college so it wasn’t really practical for me.

I'm torn - I really love the size of the speedy 20 and I bought a thin mono strap since I do not like the guitar strap... But I rarely use this bag, maybe 1-2x since I got it in October. No issues with the zipper and the 20 fits quite a lot, I just reach for my Nano (tiny perfect for bars/restaurants since it can sit in my lap/on the table if needed) and Speedy 25s more. I love my 25s because of the prints- one is the Garden Speedy and the other is the grey/black denim.

I can't imagine getting rid of the the mono Speedy 20 as I do love the size and the print is classic. However, I do think I would be happier with the 20 in a LE print or leather or at least happier when the leather patinas. If I did ever get another Speedy 20, I would give the mono 20 to my daughter when she is older as it would suit her well since she is quite petite.

Not sure if this helps, I have just been mulling this over a lot since I stress about having bags that I don't use enough. :lol: