Speedy 25

Thank you everyone! Okay, I'm keeping the orange! Now just to decide between the two sizes...any more opinions, please?

P.S. Mine doesn't smell like cat pee but it smells strongly of fish right now. LOL

wellow said:
ORANGE...!! My mom told me that this season orange and purple is going to be hugeee...

Yeah! I'm fashionable! I LOVE orange...I have orange clothing (not lots and lots and I don't wear them together....) and I have an orange Tod's tote and an orange Hermes Picotin! I'm fashionable!

Orange and 30 I would say! I LOVE big bags (and it makes you loo slimmer...sounds odd but true!)

I do like the 25 aswell, its timeless where as getting it in 30 will mean it wil be too big when smaller bags are in.

Just to update everyone I decided to stick with orange but go with the 30! The 25 just looked a wee bit small when I wear heels, plus I find in the epi line the zipper doesn't open as wide as I like. And the difference was only $65, not $90 like I previously thought.

Thank you everyone for making me feel beter about the orange, and for the advice! :smile: