Speedy 25 or Speedy 30?

Hmm, I could just choose 30... :P But if I ended up not using it much as it's too big for me (like carrying a luggage bag :P) and it's too heavy (as I tend to fill in the bags :P), not sure if I can bear all the "I told you so" from all my friends, sisters, those SA in LV, etc... :P

By the way, does Speedy 30 easier sag at the sides?

Carry it around the house.. omg i would be pissed to find out someone took a bag out for a day or so using it then returned it and i paid full price.

Just carry it around the house/check yourself out in mirrors to see what you think about the size. As for the bag itself there isnt really a weight difference, it s going to depend on how much you put in it.

Bag Fetish said:
Carry it around the house.. omg i would be pissed to find out someone took a bag out for a day or so using it then returned it and i paid full price.

Just carry it around the house/check yourself out in mirrors to see what you think about the size. As for the bag itself there isnt really a weight difference, it s going to depend on how much you put in it.

Oh, I would be pissed too... It's like getting a used item... :P I never return anything to LV before. Hopefully, I don't have to. :shame:

Do they actually just sell those return items to another customer? :huh:

I LOVE LV said:
Sophia, I'm so envious of you..! Wish I can have both, then I don't have to choose now... LOL. Which range are you having? Mono/Damier/Epi,etc?

thanks!! well i got the speedy 25 brand new from eluxury and the 30 from ebay in good condition :heart:

well both of mine are in monogram canvas

but if you want i cant ask my mom if she will allow me to take pics of her epi and MC speedies :yes:

sophia_lv1992 said:
thanks!! well i got the speedy 25 brand new from eluxury and the 30 from ebay in good condition :heart:

well both of mine are in monogram canvas

but if you want i cant ask my mom if she will allow me to take pics of her epi and MC speedies :yes:

Thanks, I'm actually still consider a newbie in LV :shame: , though I've been loving it for years..! I don't know how to be able to tell the authentic from the fakes (some fakes are so close to the real thing..!), so I never bought from e-bay before. How high is the possibility of getting an authetic LV on e-bay?

I love MC Speedy, but I don't think I can afford that for the moment, so planning to get either mono or damier... :P

Jadore said:
it depends on the person,and their frame..im 5'8,and average..I got a 25
Yea, I guess you are right. I'm just loving something that doesn't really suit me... :hrmm: I wish I'm bigger and can carry off the 30 like most people.

Anway, glad you've found the bag you love without being so fickle-minded and indecisive like me... LOL. :lol:

I was torn, too at first. The 25 opening was way too narrow and I couldnt get my stuff out easily. I thought the 30 was really big until I started carrying it, I just LOVE it now!! It is not heavy at all because the bag itself is so light.