Speedy 25 Epi in "mocha"???

Leah411 said:
And some have changed....old red to the new red...blue (can't remember the previous name...it's on the tip of my tongue!!) to the new Myrtille...

was the previous blue called Toledo? I am dissappointed that the beautiful epi colors are being discontinued!

jenna said:
Just wondering, is "Moka" the French version of "Mocha?" Because the brown color that is being discontinued is listed as "Mocha" on the US version of louisvuitton.com.

I snagged a pochette in this color recently. It's a lovely color.

Thanks!

Yes it is! Here is the tag from my Simple Card Holder. Also, these pics show the beauty that is epi mocha :love:

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3693.JPG

I really really like the mocha speedy such a classy color. am thinking of buying one.. i think you can only get it online though.. and moka is mocha. its the same thing.. same as the myrtille is blueberry in english...

I :heart: the mocha pochette!!! I was struggling so hard not to get it last year :sad: cause the silver hardware didn't match the keychain that elongates the bag's handles...I tried the bag over my winter coat sleeve and it wouldn't fit!!!

I am so jealous of you jenna hehe...

Is the mocha epi line seriously being discontinued? Maybe I need to start saving up for it rightwaway!!!

Cool! Thanks Everlong and Baby Boo for clarifying about "mocha" and "moka"

GenYbagaddict - I :heart: the color b/c I was looking for a simple brown bag I could use in the evenings. Even if the strap isn't long, I figured I could use it as a hand-carried bag. I really like the brown and dark brown of the mocha epi color. -- and yes, mocha is being discontinued, though I have heard rumours that they are replacing it with another brown color.

I'm not sure about the other styles, but the pochette is still floating around at some stores. I know for a fact that the San Francisco boutique had one available about a week ago. I ended up getting it from NM because I had a gift card.