Spanish contemporary designers and brands

Sa26

Aug 24, 2019
Ok everyone here everyone talks about the American contemporary brands

and I think Spain has two really good contemporary brands which are Bimba y Lola and Purificacion Garcia but rarely get mentioned maybe it’s because in the US the Local brands are highly popular that they don’t care for Spanish brands except for inditex group but if you find a store which sells those brands check them out.

here in Mexico both are incredibly popular.
Bimba y Lola is much more casual their bags are more appropriate to wear with sweatpants and jeans but don’t like them much to wear with a dress.

meanwhile Purificacion Garcia is more elegant, not super formal you can wear their bags with jeans and maybe even with Gym clothes. purificacion García is much more versatile but it focusses more in giving you an elegant look.

check their website
you migh find something you love from both. I had my coin purse/Mini wallet from Bimba y Lola and I think it’s the best, zero bulky and fits everywhere while my latest bag its from PG and it’s kind of a dupe of the flap chanel but a fraction of the pric.

I don’t work for either brand I just like them a lot. PG for the bag and Bimba y Lola for its nylon wallets.