Space for Guys & their Hermès

Ouch hahaha I think I could take a ball park shot (which scares me) lol you’re very lucky it’s absolutely stunning!

Yes, I love the color and the rarity of this piece! My SA told me that exotics in SLG is hard to come by due to the use of it being used on bags more than SLG! The way Hermès uses their crocs and alligator is unique and they specifically cut it a certain way so the yield of each piece is special and that is the reason exotics in crocs/alligator is high price because they only get small amount out from each cut. Which is what I read.

Cool that they are reissuing old designs. They did this back in 2015 with Box instead of Evergrain.
View attachment 4405114
They're not reissuing old designs but rather these push offer items finally went into production... 4 years later :sweatdrop: (posted it here.) It's odd that this is available online for that reason even though it's restricted to the UK site only to coincide with the recent Step into the Frame mens event at the end of March.

Reactions: allanrvj
They're not reissuing old designs but rather these push offer items finally went into production... 4 years later :sweatdrop: (posted it here.) It's odd that this is available online for that reason even though it's restricted to the UK site only to coincide with the recent Step into the Frame mens event at the end of March.
Well, that is just silly! :biggrin:

Reactions: Meta
Cross posting the new Kelly Depeche for mens coming in FW19.
sac-kelly-depaches-jpg.4408556

Also another bag that might interest the gents is the felt/leather Birkin 35
sac-birkin-en-feutre-de-laine-jpg.4408560

I posted them here originally. :smile:

Cross posting the new Kelly Depeche for mens coming in FW19.
sac-kelly-depaches-jpg.4408556

Also another bag that might interest the gents is the felt/leather Birkin 35
sac-birkin-en-feutre-de-laine-jpg.4408560

I posted them here originally. :smile:

Thanks for sharing! I wonder what other colours the felt B will come in. I like that these aren't just with the light or dark grey felt of the HAC's. I also wonder if they will have inner pockets, or retain the simple design of the HAC's.

Would love one of these in a Malachite-esque green!

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS and Meta
Aesthetically it looks great, but I'm disappointed it's been modified
I wonder if it is single compartment or concertinered like the original.
Practically I don't like the curved corners on a briefcase - not good for papers or books.

From the catwalk image, it looks to be a single large compartment.

I like the look of this, but wonder how much you can really fit in it beyond a wallet and a few (flat) essentials?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 594
From the catwalk image, it looks to be a single large compartment.

I like the look of this, but wonder how much you can really fit in it beyond a wallet and a few (flat) essentials?
This is the clutch that measures 25cm across (Kelly Depeche 25). It has a removable wristlet strap and is without a handle. Not sure if the new Kelly Depeche will be single compartment like this clutch. :wondering: