DR. NO !!!!! and MORE !!!!

the odd bags I'm searching for ................. A bag depeche or plume with gogles or depeche with camera in shadow type effect but no one seems to know ! I have the pictures of them in the men's show and I would love this for DH but I just can't find it.

And so many things I just can't find but Hermes keeps publicizing. Any one else have this issue.

The last time i was in Paris they have beaded bags such as the pliplat and picotin. They call it the precious. Is it this one Birkel that you are talking about for the beaded bags? I'm interested to know more about this and the contour! :smile: wonder if it will end up next year? Thanks for the intel Birkel and for the photos Wen!

COUNTOUR BIRKINS have all all áreas that have resin, colored-done in a different color. the birkin and kellys handles top arch handle bases sellier sides and even birkin flap (note not the pipping) all resin áreas in high contrast example rouge H has a blue resin to contrast mielle crocodile has mustard yellow resin. and this makes such a beautiful differance it really highlights the lines of the bags. celine has done this for some time with the phantom. and from what i know H has only done this with the JIGE.

i think a gris T togo with orange resin would be stunning !!!!!
do you have any images of the crocodile contour ?

has anyone seen or heard about Dr.NO pieces?

my SA/SM said they don't know what happened?

i have not ..... at least with the shark bolides they said they would be exclusive to global stores but with theese dr. No bags who know i really wanted one for my DH they said they made the wallet as well never saw it but..... maybe.

O yes my Darling madame bijoux the constance both in box leather with emboridery details and crocodile have been given an upgrade, with constance handle loops and H buckle in pave diamond the pcitures i saw were both black and they come in the micro and smaller constance pieces beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply stunning pieces, im not a fan of the diamond birkins but the smaller bags especially the Kelly cut and smaller constance bags do work with diamond highlights.
When you say handle loops.., do you mean the Constance will have a handle like the Kelly bag? Or mini k?!