Space for Guys & their Hermès

I've seen this cardholder in my local boutique and just yesterday at the San Fran airport boutique. It's very nice as long as you like the exposed card slot style. I've never been a big fan of that style. It is a little on the larger side (about the same height/width of their regular billfold wallets) but it is still very slim and the middle zip compartment can hold a lot.

I've seen this cardholder in my local boutique and I like the small size and the single zip compartment. It won't handle a large number of cards (6+). I'm not a fan of the key ring as a key ring because I would never attach keys but I'm thinking about putting a quick release on it to be able to clip this holder to a bag or belt loop. I also think I would use it as a coin purse and not a cardholder but that's just me. I especially love the Bleu Nuit Togo version. So beautiful.

Thanks so much for the quick reply!! I definitely do want one of these, just not sure which one. I agree about the key ring one, I would maybe attach it to my belt loop for a cute look, but it does seem a little too small. I guess I should go into the boutique next week and see them both in person.

Right now, I'm leaning more towards the City Zippe. Now I just need to find a way to justify the hefty price hahaha!

Just an update that I did end up ordering the black city zippe cardholder online. I placed the order Saturday night. However, I just received an email right now saying that they would like me to call their 800 number once they are open because they have "several questions to ask" me before approving the order. Is this normal? Sorry to bother, I've never ordered from the Hermes US website before.

Just an update that I did end up ordering the black city zippe cardholder online. I placed the order Saturday night. However, I just received an email right now saying that they would like me to call their 800 number once they are open because they have "several questions to ask" me before approving the order. Is this normal? Sorry to bother, I've never ordered from the Hermes US website before.
How many SLGs have you ordered this year from the site? There's a quota/limit on how many one can order from the site. It's silly but that's Hermès. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yoshi1296
Hmm, sorry in that case I've no idea. :shrugs:

No worries! Thank you so much for trying to help! I promise to keep y'all updated on what happens. My thoughts are that since I never purchased online before, they might just want to verify and confirm that this isn't a fraudulent order. Plus it is the holiday season, so they might be trying to be more careful. Ugh I really want this cardholder before my trip, I don't want to take my bearn, it is way to big to carry around everywhere in my hand.

Reactions: Meta

Got the same message a while back after ordering from the US site for delivery to a friend of mine who's in Miami. He lives in a block of flats and H apparently needed the door number (which I didn't know). Simply gave CS a call as instructed and confirmed that the parcel would have to be dropped at the porter's desk anyway. Order was finalised within minutes and all went fine.

Got the same message a while back after ordering from the US site for delivery to a friend of mine who's in Miami. He lives in a block of flats and H apparently needed the door number (which I didn't know). Simply gave CS a call as instructed and confirmed that the parcel would have to be dropped at the porter's desk anyway. Order was finalised within minutes and all went fine.

Wonderful! Thanks! Calling them in a few mins after they open.

I just called, they wanted to confirm my delivery address because it wasn't verified for some reason and didn't match my billing address. I am having it shipped to my workplace because I will not be home to answer the door for my package! I hope the delivery address is confirmed and I receive the order.

Reactions: Meta
That is quite understandable.
The billing address and the delivery address are supposed to be the same for our security. However lots of mail order firms don’t insist on this. Hermes might be more cautious than most.

The zippe cardholder came in today! It is SO nice! Evergrain is so insanely soft, I’ve never felt this leather before but it is definitely one of my new favorites. The cardholder is a nice size, not too big but still substantial, and it looks like it can fit a lot!

602a2c4e38898d40e0636d08bd67daa7.jpg
2eec54858085f11030eb6266da18cdf7.jpg
d9934bc0ca67de8edfdf3ee02e1652f0.jpg