Sooooo Revealing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Absolutely gorgeous!

gettinpurseonal likes this.
  2. Congrats & Happy Birthday! Your new bag is gorgeous.

gettinpurseonal likes this.
  3. Thank you so much, lovelies!!

4. A warm heartfelt thank you to each of you who so kindly replied. My heart feels full for so many reasons! It feels good to be at this stage of life. I went through many struggles over the years but am finally on top of the mountain!
    Think about this: I was in my 30’s when I joined TPF!! I love the ladies and gentleman here who have built it!

(and ps, I literally just now learned how to multi-quote haha!)

5. Happy Born Day! You picked a beaut, and it matches you PERFECTLY. *snaps fingers*
    YOU. DID. THAT. Also: fabulous

6. Happy 50th! You look fab! The so black looks great too!

7. How very kind, Dear friends. Thank you so much! I enjoy sharing my obsessive pleasure with all of you!

8. Happy Birthday! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji512][emoji512]! And I love your bag.

9. Congratulations on your bag and happy birthday!! Your mod shots look fabulous - the bag suits you and your outfit! (Love those boots.)

10. Thank you so much, sweet msmelanie!!

mssmelanie likes this.
  11. Thank you so much, ChanelCanuck!!

12. Happy birthday and congratulations on your lovely Reissue!

13. Thank you, MahaM!
    Thank you More Bags!
    I appreciate your kind words!

More bags likes this.
  14. This reissue is a jaw dropping stunner! Congratulations, and enjoy this gorgeous bag :heart::heart::heart: