Sooo undecided.... Would you like to help?

Which bag please?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you! I'm really happy and your comment makes me more confident about my purchase. Though, owning a Chanel will always be on the back of my head...
I left her to be hot stamped, I should receive it in almost a week. Can't wait to take her with me in my beach vacation! I will also reveal her on the LV forum!

Reactions: Summerfriend
I really don't like the Evelyene so that would be an immediate no for me. And I don't care for coated canvas / mono. That would cut out the LV's.

I love Balenciaga and the Velo is a very nice bag. I'm thinking of getting one myself. But the Chanel would be my choice. It's perfect form everything from jeans to dressy. Resale will be much better and you never risk it going out of style.

Let us know what you choose!

I really don't like the Evelyene so that would be an immediate no for me. And I don't care for coated canvas / mono. That would cut out the LV's.

I love Balenciaga and the Velo is a very nice bag. I'm thinking of getting one myself. But the Chanel would be my choice. It's perfect form everything from jeans to dressy. Resale will be much better and you never risk it going out of style.

Let us know what you choose!
I chose the NF in damier Azur. Because I couldn't find a Chanel that I liked. I felt so underwhelmed in the boutique.... I think, if I'm going to spend that much money on a bag, I need to be excited! But maybe next time!
Thank you for your comment!

I think you made the right choice and that was what i was going to recommend anyways, sounds like it suits you overall the best. Some bags we will always love the look of but just don't suit us, in the end it has to be usable for you personally. :smile:

Reactions: Minty Tea