Something I thought I'd never say...

No bother, you're fine. You would just call Coach customer service 888-262-6224 and tell them you would like to order style # 54536, which is Rogue 25. They should be able to provide more information for you: available colors, etc. I know it comes in chalk and saddle. I'm not sure of the other available colors, possibly forest.

I just called Coach and while the rep was able to tell me the colors of the Rogue 25, she told me I could not order one, as they are not showing online, and they are not scheduled to be released until next month??!! How's that possible?

I just called Coach and while the rep was able to tell me the colors of the Rogue 25, she told me I could not order one, as they are not showing online, and they are not scheduled to be released until next month??!! How's that possible?
Unfortunately, you ended up with the wrong rep. It happened to me the first time I called on Friday, the rep told me I couldn't order until 4/13, but I'd already been told the week prior that I could order on 4/8...I waited and called back in the afternoon from my business line because I do believe they reroute your calls back to the same rep you spoke to if that rep isn't on a call. I've noticed that in the past. Also, I stated I wanted to place a backorder, and the rep said, "I have good news, it's currently in stock." The other option is working directly with an SA at a Coach store who can order it for you.

Yes, I do live near a store. They can help place the order?
Absolutely, they can. If you feel comfortable with giving them your credit card over the phone they can do it that way or you can go into the store and order it from them. They won't have one in stock, but they can place the order for you if JAX won't take your order.

Absolutely, they can. If you feel comfortable with giving them your credit card over the phone they can do it that way or you can go into the store and order it from them. They won't have one in stock, but they can place the order for you if JAX won't take your order.
Great thank you. I will contact them!

They actually have black available. I didn't know that. I wonder what color the hardware is. Which one are you interested in?

I really would like the Saddle. I just received the Medium Rogue in Chalk today and I do not like it at all, so it's going back.

I have several white/chalk purses and they sit in my closet all winter, I live in Buffalo!

I do not own a bag in saddle so that would be a wonderful choice, and something I could carry year round.

You purchased the Saddle correct?

I really would like the Saddle. I just received the Medium Rogue in Chalk today and I do not like it at all, so it's going back.

I have several white/chalk purses and they sit in my closet all winter, I live in Buffalo!

I do not own a bag in saddle so that would be a wonderful choice, and something I could carry year round.

No, I ordered chalk. I already have saddle in suede in the medium Rogue and love it, but I really want another chalk bag for the spring/summer. I have the chalk whiplash saddle bag. I had the medium Rogue in chalk and returned it as well, but I think I will like it in the smaller size...I hope.

I understand...I used to live in Liverpool, NY...the winters are long from what I remember. The saddle color is very nice!

SUCCESS!! Just called my local store and order the Rogue 25 in Saddle!