So when the new bags are released on Monday..

I happened to be in a Coach boutique yesterday. I had a doctor's appt. near the mall...swear...They showed me pics of the denim totes with brown straps. One is small like the medium striped tote..and one is rectangular and big more like the large totes sort of like gallery totes they just came out with. They say it has a legacy striped lining. I think he was not sure. We shall see. I am still worried about my new gold and signature carly peeling since I read one of you had that problem. . They said it would be a manufacturer's defect and not to worry about it, for it was mostly the sueded gold. I still see nothing that moves me but legacy and it is too heavy for me as you all know. LOL

I am going Monday after work and I am going to get either the denim or brown sig stripe satchel. If they are way too small in person I think I will get one of the totes. I can't decide if I want the brown or the denim!!!!
If they have the scarf with the new scarf print I just may have to get one of those too :P

I am becoming quickly obsessed with the sig stripe satchel too, but I don't want it in brown. Is it coming out in parchment too? I'd looove to see that, guess I'll be checking coach.com in a few days!

It is indeed available in parchment! I just got back from work and saw it! I am so torn between that and brown. I've always been afraid of whitish tones but this is hard to resist.

I am going Monday after work and I am going to get either the denim or brown sig stripe satchel. If they are way too small in person I think I will get one of the totes. I can't decide if I want the brown or the denim!!!!
If they have the scarf with the new scarf print I just may have to get one of those too :P
The satchel is not small. I saw it in indigo yesterday with a pretty scarf on it. it is rounded and has two brown round straps. It has to be hand held. Very pretty.

I won't be getting anything. I like the look of the new denim but I am concerned about the possible color transfer issue. I'm not wowed by the new scarf print-it's ok but not great imho. Plus, I'm still paying for Ali that I got earlier this month and she still needs a wallet to match.

I still want an Ergo tote and a Carly, but I think I might wait for the PCE.... On the Carly, I still might wait til the fall to see what colors come out. I wish they'd do a plain denim version...

Although I have to say I'm intrigued by the new striped totes with the legacy lining. That may have to get added to my collection!