So when the new bags are released on Monday..

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are you getting??????

I'm torn on the Speedy style..denim or the other??? :confused1:

2. ...jealous of all you ladies who get new purses upon release, hehehehehe. I'm an outlet gal myself since DH has put a strict ban on any more full-price Coach (or Michael Kors, or MJ, etc.)

3. I'm holding out till PCE....But there doesn't seem to be anything yet that I just have to have.

4. i think im gonna get either the denim satchel or one of the larger denim totes..I'm thinking the satchel is too small

5. Whatever I get is going to be in July for my bday and up to hubby's prerrogative. :shrugs:

6. What are they calling the new collection? Is it just the new Signature Stripe? The SA knew nothing about them, which was odd because she sold me a new scarf print bag.

7. I think the denim satchel looks cute but I only just got a large denim Carly less than a month ago. I must prove to myself that I am capable of some restraint. Did that sound convincing? :wondering:shrugs::hrmm::angel:

8. I think I might hold out for some of the fall stuff. It sounds like there going to have some incredible new things.

9. I really like the largest new scarf print tote, but will have to wait until PCE to get anything I think. I also want the ocelot print oblong scarf and a large turquoise Ergo hobo (I know it isn't new but included it anyway!)

10. I plan on getting either the denim satchel or the brown one. I really can't decide. I am going to wait until PCE before purchasing because if I get the denim satchel I would also like to get the matching accordian wallet.

11. I'm holding back for a while.
    I just got my Carly on Monday, so my next purchase will most likely be a wallet!

12. I'm loving the new denim but I don't know which to choose so I may not choose at all. What I DO know is that I'm getting the multicolor daisy charm and Legacy ponytail scarf in June :graucho:

13. I think Ive gone a little overboard the past couple of months. Think I'll wait for the new fall items.

14. Nothing I have to have. I really like the scarf print, but, don't like the style of the bags.*shrugs* I'll prolly just get the keychains/charms everyone keeps talking about...the fruit ones :smile: Plus I'm a sucker for anything cherry!!!

15. Are there any catalogs out there? Oh boy! I have been gone for a couple of weeks and now I am afraid that I may missed something. Gotta go to the Millenia Mall tomorrow. Will bring updates!