so, what is your "I LOVE ME" valentine gift to yourself?!

Nothing, yet! I bought a car Jan. 30th and will be paying that off for awhile, so I'm trying not to buy much. I'm going to the outlets next wekend, though, and if they have any of the madison scarf print stuff, I'm getting it!

Yeah the BLING!!! Hope you get a big one E!! Hmmm.. I never thought about buying myself a valentine..Probably b/c I buy stuff all the time!! OK the makeup I bought yesterday, the shoes the day before, and a lamp for the living room the day before THAT are my Valentine gifts to myself!! LOL!! (But I want another handbag!!!!)
:heart: Emmy

Since Coach "confiscated" my wiskey shoulder bag (damaged turnlock) I've been thinking about the Legacy French Purse I saw in the boutique. It's all bronze on the outside and gold on the inside. I think I need to go get it. I haven't bought anything yet this month!

I got myself the heart oblong scarf.
disneyland2006149.jpg

I:heart: me!:P

i have joking told my bf that if he doesnt propose to me on vday ill go buy myself the Tacori ring that I want LOL

but in all honesty ill just hit the outlets this weekend and see what finds its way home with me.

i have joking told my bf that if he doesnt propose to me on vday ill go buy myself the Tacori ring that I want LOL

but in all honesty ill just hit the outlets this weekend and see what finds its way home with me.

I hope he proposes!
That is SO romantic!

My now hubby proposed on Valentine's Day 1996!
We are still happily married!:heart:

If he doesn't, don't be sad!
Just GO SHOPPING!:yes: