So this happened yesterday!

Thoughts on the Holiday collection?

• Love!

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Not for me!

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
i have several vintage couriers, so there's no justification to buy these new ones. but i covet one in every color. a bit worried about the suede though, esp on the bottom of some of the bags (black/grey with suede bottom; ditto tan/white) wondering if the suede will hold up. i know i'm gonna cave, only question is which ones will end up in my purchase.

i have several vintage couriers, so there's no justification to buy these new ones. but i covet one in every color. a bit worried about the suede though, esp on the bottom of some of the bags (black/grey with suede bottom; ditto tan/white) wondering if the suede will hold up. i know i'm gonna cave, only question is which ones will end up in my purchase.
J. E. A. L. O. U. S.

I want a vintage courier so badly! Would love to get my hands on an Olive color or a saddle color!

I’ve had my relaunch for about two or so now and it’s held up beautifully. I’m hard on my bags, too.

@AntRay23 OMG. I experienced this bag in RL yesterday and I am in love with the way it feels. The leather is divine and it has great substance and amazing balance. It felt so RIGHT on my shoulder. The problem I have though is that I am just not in love with the colors of the plain bags. You said that the Courier is only going to be around during the holidays, is there any chance they might release it in a different color before they stop selling it? If I don't like the color I know I will not use the bag as much, but it makes my heart ache to miss out on the bag totally. I have another question, how do those sequins wear if I were to go for the gray one? I have heard in the past it is recommended as a special occasion bag because of the sequins and how they are attached. I'm not about having a special needs bag like that. I like to wear my bags a month or two at a time and then I switch them out. I am not real hard on them but I don't want to have to baby it either. I'd like more opinions please.

@AntRay23 OMG. I experienced this bag in RL yesterday and I am in love with the way it feels. The leather is divine and it has great substance and amazing balance. It felt so RIGHT on my shoulder. The problem I have though is that I am just not in love with the colors of the plain bags. You said that the Courier is only going to be around during the holidays, is there any chance they might release it in a different color before they stop selling it? If I don't like the color I know I will not use the bag as much, but it makes my heart ache to miss out on the bag totally. I have another question, how do those sequins wear if I were to go for the gray one? I have heard in the past it is recommended as a special occasion bag because of the sequins and how they are attached. I'm not about having a special needs bag like that. I like to wear my bags a month or two at a time and then I switch them out. I am not real hard on them but I don't want to have to baby it either. I'd like more opinions please.
I don't have any experience with the sequin courier but I bought my daughter a sequin Coach backpack many years ago and it held up fantastically, even though she was a teen and carried it a lot. You would be covered by the warranty if you lost sequins.

Reactions: bluesh4rk

Hi!

So glad you love!! Color options are what we have now. I haven’t seen anything else to come. The sequins are actually pieces of metallic vachetta leather and I haven’t experienced any problems with them. I have two close friends that have different pieces from the collab the first time, and have t had any issues.

I think with the right bag strap, scarf, or charm, you could take a simple looking design to next level! Maybe even with the new prairie river strap that’s hitting this December. ;)

Reactions: bluesh4rk
Hi!

So glad you love!! Color options are what we have now. I haven’t seen anything else to come. The sequins are actually pieces of metallic vachetta leather and I haven’t experienced any problems with them. I have two close friends that have different pieces from the collab the first time, and have t had any issues.

I think with the right bag strap, scarf, or charm, you could take a simple looking design to next level! Maybe even with the new prairie river strap that’s hitting this December. ;)
Did someone say new strap? Lol, any pics?