• Love!

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Not for me!

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

AntRay23

O.G.
May 5, 2013
I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting for this to happen and the day finally arrived yesterday!

The Courier in colorblock, (still in collab with Rodarte!) finally hit select stores yesterday and while on vacation, it was the first thing I had to do and go pick up! Pairing with the rainbow strap of course, I took her and Rexy out for some wine shortly after!

Attachments

• 695A7DF1-A25B-461E-A816-EDE5CF1DC729.jpeg
    695A7DF1-A25B-461E-A816-EDE5CF1DC729.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,249
I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting for this to happen and the day finally arrived yesterday!

The Courier in colorblock, (still in collab with Rodarte!) finally hit select stores yesterday and while on vacation, it was the first thing I had to do and go pick up! Pairing with the rainbow strap of course, I took her and Rexy out for some wine shortly after!

That's a GREAT combination! And I love the strap. :heart:

FANTASTIC!

Reactions: AntRay23
Isn't this bag just all kinds of amazing? I got in the black although the burgundy kept me from making a quick decision. So easy to get in and out and overall such a lovely bag. I haven't been this smitten in a long long time.

Congrats! I want the same bag and strap. I saw the strap in person and the colors are amazing. They remind me of some Coach vintage colors. My SA is going to order it for me. Enjoy your new beauties.