So Pissed Off!

abaglover

Feb 5, 2006
sweetface said:
The s-lock opened, should I try this same method for the lock by the zipper?
Yay! Yes, the same method works for both locks. The key to the lock by the zipper is inside the bag for when you REALLY want to lock your bag.

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
sweetface said:
The s-lock opened, should I try this same method for the lock by the zipper?
Yep, same idea. My bag came with the keys inside the bag and the zipper 'locked' into the side but not actually locked

sweetface

LV Addict
Mar 20, 2006
Louisiana
This bag is getting on my nerves! It's not budging, there are two screws where the latch from the zipper connect and they aren't moving at all.

abaglover

Feb 5, 2006
sweetface said:
those two screws aren't budging at all you guys.
Uh oh. Sounds like that lock really is locked. I think you need to exchange it :sad: . That's so sad. I hope your exchange goes smoothly. Keep us posted!

sweetface

LV Addict
Mar 20, 2006
Louisiana
OKAY YOU GUYS I FINALLY TOOK THE BOBBY PIN ADVICE WITH HELP FROM MY BF AND WE UNLOCKED THE SPEEDY! CASE OF THE MYSTERY SPEEDY IS SOLVED YAAAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cry: :biggrin: :love: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE YOU WERE ALL SO VERY HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE!:love:

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
LOL! You guys keep me laughing all day long!!!

I would still take it back,and get a FRESH bag!!

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
If its an MC speedy it shouldnt have a lock. its *S* lock is built into the zipper pull. You should have a key fob and two keys that look similar to a skeleton key
you have to squeeze the two knob's ( so to speak) together to open the latch.

hope this helps

sweetface said:
I purchased from the houston westheimer boutique through 866-VUITTON, I checked the box and the dust bag and there are no keys or lock.