So much for my "maternity leave" from coach ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great choices! Congrats on your 3rd baby too!

2. Congrats and you deserve to treat yourself! Hope all is well! :smile:

3. #33 Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    My mom came over yesterday (using the desert maggie i gave her once for mother's day!). I gave her the phoebe and she LOVED it!!!! Yay!!!! She said it was "so beautiful & luxurious" lol & that it wasn't necessary. But I just wanted to show her how much I appreciate all of the love & care she always gives our family :smile:
    My daughters were very excited too & kept insisting she model it for them, lol. It looked perfect on her! I should've taken mod shots ;)
    Thanks again everyone for your kind words!
    Oh & ETA: I tried to be creative & surprise her in the way I gave her the gift. I put baby boo in his bassinet in my room & asked her to get him from his crib in the nursery. But instead I put the gift box in the crib under a blanket! It was funny :smile:

4. Gorgeous bags! Congrats! Love the duffle :smile:

5. Thanks Emily :smile: duffles are the best!

6. All three are gorgeous! So thoughtful of you to get one for your mom as well!

7. Lovely bags - love the colour of the black violet duffle especially! Also glad to hear your mom loved the Phoebe! :smile:

+ congrats on baby #3!