Small wallet recs

Anyone have a small wallet they love?
Depends on how small you're looking to go. I love my Comme des Garçons half zip, Longchamp Foulonné porte monnaie and LV Empreinte Clés (unfortunately discontinued). I exclusively use compact wallets and cardholders, and these three are the largest ones in my collection.

The advantage with the Longchamp is that there are three different pockets for organisation in addition to the two card slots. I use the back pocket for coins and banknotes, the second for loyalty cards, and the first for actual cards. My two most used cards go in the card slots at the front. I didn't take photos of the CdG half zip or Empreinte Clés because there are photos everywhere online of the interior ;)
IMG_8631.jpeg

IMG_8632.jpeg

I have a chanel flap cardcase and lv zippy coin. Also the longchamp shown above. There was a post recently on purseblog about compact wallets too

I have two of the same wallets as @seidokat (the LC and LV) and I love both.

My absolute favorite small wallet is the Coach Small wallet. It's very slim, it has a lot of card slots and I love the layout. 13 cards, cash, coins, I have had more in the wallet than that and it still didn't feel bulky.
be1c0366-f2e2-4d04-8381-a94162638971.b0d84e90e59235794309ef659047404e.jpeg

Furla is also great for wallets - I have 3 of their card wallets in different styles and they are in my regular rotation year after year.
This one has the same layout as the Gucci card wallet.
IMG_2754.jpeg

Literally just went through the same situation moving from a continental wallet and did a pretty wide sweep of options. I think layout is important as you’ll be able to get away with fewer slots the better the compartments work for you.

IMG_4260.png

IMG_4259.png

IMG_4258.png

I love my flap card holder from chanel. Before I'd only bigger wallets with a lot of card slots. I was worried when I bought my wallet If I needed to root around to find the card I'm looking for. I find the right card faster with one big compartment then with a lot of slots as I'd before. The wallet have an card slot in front of the big compartment and a card slot at the back of the wallet. I don’t use any of them for now.
I've some bills I'm folding, I mostly use cards and don’t use bills a lot.

The con: it's annoying to have coins in the wallet, I often need to take out all of my cards to get the coins.

20230501_114141.jpg

20230501_114629.jpg

Bought this Loewe. I like it because the leather is not stiff therefore easy to pull my credit cards out. It also has a spacious coin purse. Please note that there are 2 sizes of this, and what I bought is the more spacious one. Because the closure is one thin strap, the wallet allows it to expand a bit and therefore hold more things.

View attachment 5772417

View attachment 5772418
I have the same wallet and love it very much! I recommend it !

Reactions: sophiegray
You can check the leather card holder from Von Baer if you want something really compact. They are minimalistic, but they do the job. They also have this thing they call a leather purse, but it's just a wallet that's a bit bigger than their card holders. I like the leather purse more because it looks better in my opinion, but it all depends on how small you want your wallet to be.