Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

Here’s mod shots. It fits my 6S phone, calvi card case, sunglasses and keys. There are card slots on the side so if you need to skip the card case, you can fit more stuff. I am 5’2 for reference
Oooh it suits you very nice and I’m glad to hear that a phone fits! Is there a wiggle room still with your 6s? I have 11pro which is a tad bigger than a 6s. TIA!

Reactions: Uptown Luxer
Oooh it suits you very nice and I’m glad to hear that a phone fits! Is there a wiggle room still with your 6s? I have 11pro which is a tad bigger than a 6s. TIA!
There is! I can fit LV cles, calvi card full of cards, my sunglasses, and keys. I will take a picture. There are cards slots too which is a plus. This bag is $1550 with a classic look and fits quite a lot for my standards

One picture with LV cles and one without. The phone fits comfortably there. I don’t know the size of your phone but this bag is 6.6 long, I think.

Attachments

• 05B95993-8839-46F6-BDE0-178EB42892EE.jpeg
    05B95993-8839-46F6-BDE0-178EB42892EE.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 809
  • BA35599D-E28C-4A26-9366-890111E38BD8.jpeg
    BA35599D-E28C-4A26-9366-890111E38BD8.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 805
Here’s mod shots. It fits my 6S phone, calvi card case, sunglasses and keys. There are card slots on the side so if you need to skip the card case, you can fit more stuff. I am 5’2 for reference
It looks great on you! I saw something similar today (Kyoto) but it is probably half the size of yours and I do wish they had your model available.

How do you find opening the bag when you are carrying it crossbody? Do the contents threaten to spill out? Thank you.

It looks great on you! I saw something similar today (Kyoto) but it is probably half the size of yours and I do wish they had your model available.

How do you find opening the bag when you are carrying it crossbody? Do the contents threaten to spill out? Thank you.[/QUOTE
Thank you! The zipper doesn’t get stuck like the regular vanity. I have a medium vanity and the zipper is a little annoying. I haven’t gone out of the house with it yet but I will next week. When I tried at home the contents did not spill because the bag hits my legs so it stays in place. But great question. The true test is coming

Thank you! The zipper doesn’t get stuck like the regular vanity. I have a medium vanity and the zipper is a little annoying. I haven’t gone out of the house with it yet but I will next week. When I tried at home the contents did not spill because the bag hits my legs so it stays in place. But great question. The true test is coming

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Thanks for responding! Ah good to know that it may depend on where the bag hits... would love to hear more updates when you start using the bag! It's a really cute piece and looks great on you. :smile:

Reactions: Uptown Luxer
Which holds more - WOC or this one? I plan to get either for traveling / small bag for plane rides.

Need these items to fit: my 2nd phone (iphone 6S), hand sanitizer, my passport and card case. Would love to know your thoughts!