Small Mist Pouch

6933137E-C516-4FB6-A57C-86053A05EA46.jpeg F8F7C9FA-1DD1-44EF-8215-834E77486CB8.jpeg
Sorry to respond so late. Yes I am still madly in love and purchased another soon after. Even tempted by a third.
Thank you! Yes, I totally agree about getting a couple colors. I got the Topazio, but it is going back because only one side of the bag was stitched:smile:
I kept the smooth leather Carmel and the leather is divine:heart:
Have you noticed any of the strips of weaving turning around to the suede side? I feel like the larger weave may not stay as tightly woven.

just wondering if any of you guys own both sizes.. which do you prefer? i don't carry much with me (sunglasses, cc card case and phone) but I'm 5'8 and i very much like the look of the large butter calf... any thoughts?

Thought I would share a photo of my new pouch 20 amongst other bags I own - it's a decent size and holds just what you need. I envision this bag as my going out for brunch / dinner / events bag - not something I would use every day. For reference, the YSL bag is 9 inches long and Gucci Marmont 10 inches long.

Attachments

• 4w6yshrtf54.jpg
    4w6yshrtf54.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 77