Small JUC w/ diamonds vs. tennis bracelet

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
can I ask why you don't recommend the small JUC? I'm eyeing one too!
In my opinion it just doesn’t feel substantial enough. I know they’re popular on here because people like the design and it’s a less $$ way to get that JUC look in your stack, but for me I’d rather have the classic size. It stands out more and it’s a more solid piece. I would also be concerned about the mechanism bending.

::now running and hiding from all the small JUC lovers out there ready to throw a sack of potatoes at me:: :lol:

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
Lol. We love you still.

I've a small wrist - doesn't go well well with classic nail head size. I do love its "heaviness" surely.

Reactions: PC1984

oceanz22

O.G.
Jan 23, 2011
In my opinion it just doesn’t feel substantial enough. I know they’re popular on here because people like the design and it’s a less $$ way to get that JUC look in your stack, but for me I’d rather have the classic size. It stands out more and it’s a more solid piece. I would also be concerned about the mechanism bending.

::now running and hiding from all the small JUC lovers out there ready to throw a sack of potatoes at me:: :lol:
My love bracelets are size 15 and the original JUC doesn’t come in size 14 :sad:

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
This stack is fantastic! Do you wear the tennis bracelet 24/7?
I actually don't. I would wear it more but I don't like the clasp. It's a sliding clasp which is awesome for being able to adjust the length but I don't like that the ends swing and irritate me. I keep telling myself to take it to the jwewelr and change it out but I am so lazy