Small JUC w/ diamonds vs. tennis bracelet

can I ask why you don't recommend the small JUC? I'm eyeing one too!

In my opinion it just doesn’t feel substantial enough. I know they’re popular on here because people like the design and it’s a less $$ way to get that JUC look in your stack, but for me I’d rather have the classic size. It stands out more and it’s a more solid piece. I would also be concerned about the mechanism bending.

::now running and hiding from all the small JUC lovers out there ready to throw a sack of potatoes at me:: :lol:

In my opinion it just doesn’t feel substantial enough. I know they’re popular on here because people like the design and it’s a less $$ way to get that JUC look in your stack, but for me I’d rather have the classic size. It stands out more and it’s a more solid piece. I would also be concerned about the mechanism bending.

::now running and hiding from all the small JUC lovers out there ready to throw a sack of potatoes at me:: :lol:

My love bracelets are size 15 and the original JUC doesn’t come in size 14 :sad:

This stack is fantastic! Do you wear the tennis bracelet 24/7?
I actually don't. I would wear it more but I don't like the clasp. It's a sliding clasp which is awesome for being able to adjust the length but I don't like that the ends swing and irritate me. I keep telling myself to take it to the jwewelr and change it out but I am so lazy

Have you decided what you'll get yet? I know I'm late to the party but I actually got a small JUC to stack with my small love and disliked it so much I sold it... I don't have a boutique close so went off photos. I liked how it looked but it is so light and feels almost flimsy because it's hollow. Everytime I took it off or put it on I was SO concerned I'd break it. It just ended up sitting with my jewellery rather than on my wrist, it felt like a waste of money. I purchased a 2ct YG tennis bracelet not long after selling the JUC, and love how sparkly and dainty it is with my love, it really compliments it. Recently also added a MOP sweet alhambra bracelet. Photos below... :smile:
C998C466-8A5A-48B9-B5D0-7234337BBBB0.JPG