Small Amberley vs Mini Alexa vs amberley clutch

Dec 8, 2012
I'm eyeing my first Mulberry! The one that originally caught my eye was small amberley, but it looks like it may not hold very much? So then mini Alexa looks cute and larger. Can you post modeling pics and show what fits? I know the clutch is much smaller, but would it fit phone, wireless headphones and car key? My every day bag is LV Eva, but a bit more space would be nice.

The Ambereley clutch is fairly roomy for a clutch and does have a gusset for a bit of extra space so your phone will fit and your keys too. I don't think your headphones will fit though.

I don't own any of those so I have no modeling pics but there are likely some What Fits videos on each of those on YouTube. Of the three, I'd go for the mini Alexa. I've seen it in person and it's adorable plus that 4" of depth means you've got some room. My phone would fit fine plus keys, small wallet or card case, headphones, some make up. I might even be able to get my sunglasses in if they were in a soft case.

Good luck with your decision! It's a fun choice to make!

Doh, just remembered I did have the small amberley & returned it, reason being that I found the opening really narrow. My everyday items/iphone did fit in, but getting my hand to get them out again was so awkward that I didn't keep it. Mini Alexa is much easier to get in & out of, but (imo) is more prone to overloading because it’s less structured than the amberley.

Shoppremiumoutlets is having extra 24% off!! I got the amethyst amberley clutch... OMG I couldn't resist the color and price. Still deciding between the other two though!
I was tempted to buy that too! 🙂Can you let me know what fits and are you happy with it? Would love to see pic! (can’t seem to find any you tube videos)I have the Iris wallet on a chain (cornflower blue).Looks like the Amberley will fit a tiny bit more than my Iris? I can’t find the depth on the Amberely on the website😜

It'll fit my phone with a case (pixel 7) and a few small items, key fob, mirror, mini lipstick and mini lotion without bulging. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my Jabra wireless headphone. Im totally in love with the color, but functionally, it's not great for me since my everyday bag is Eva which holds a lot more. I wish I could get my hands on this in the small size instead of the clutch! Here are pictures with the stuff inside.
1000020629.jpg
1000020630.jpg
1000020631.jpg

Reactions: shopaholicious
It'll fit my phone with a case (pixel 7) and a few small items, key fob, mirror, mini lipstick and mini lotion without bulging. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my Jabra wireless headphone. Im totally in love with the color, but functionally, it's not great for me since my everyday bag is Eva which holds a lot more. I wish I could get my hands on this in the small size instead of the clutch! Here are pictures with the stuff inside.
View attachment 5943047
View attachment 5943048
View attachment 5943049
Beautiful!!!
I‘m looking for evening purse so that’s perfect for me.Thank you so much!