Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

I purchased the small JUC ring in WG, 51, that I think I will be returning due to sizing issues...
51 is loose on me; it slides up and down, and if I violently flick my hand enough, it'll actually come flying off. 50 fit perfectly but that won't work for the warmer months.
....if only they made half sizes!!!
Can you add a ring sizer on the inside bottom for the days it feels loose? I find they can help a whole size. For ex: you can find them on Amazon.

I purchased the small JUC ring in WG, 51, that I think I will be returning due to sizing issues...
51 is loose on me; it slides up and down, and if I violently flick my hand enough, it'll actually come flying off. 50 fit perfectly but that won't work for the warmer months.
....if only they made half sizes!!!
Can you return for cash back at Cartier or only for store credit (i’m in europe).

I got the ring in size 49 (seller wrapped up the wrong size by mistake the first time) that would fly of when I flick my hands. Just exchanged it today voor a size 48 but I still feel it’s to lose, it slides to my knuckles but does not fly of though.

I also tried 47 which fit but is really snugg and maybe to tight when the summer comes. I also think I need halve a size.

I wil make pictures when I have the time.

4C983C7B-2E50-44F1-A7AC-0595A7A54216.jpegC20BBCD6-7A73-4E11-B692-7BBC6FAA7B70.jpeg
This is the size #49 which the seller wrapped up by mistake and was way to big.

8C5BF7DC-A325-4E7E-AF82-7F53AC399390.jpeg64DF29A8-2871-4608-8E9B-1A87C3A6B35E.jpeg
I exchanged it yesterday for a size smaller. But now that I try it on in peace at home, I find it to lose and it still flies of when I wave my hands.

I also tried 47 but that was not comfortable. My ideal size should be 47.5

Can you return for cash back at Cartier or only for store credit (i’m in europe).

I got the ring in size 49 (seller wrapped up the wrong size by mistake the first time) that would fly of when I flick my hands. Just exchanged it today voor a size 48 but I still feel it’s to lose, it slides to my knuckles but does not fly of though.

I also tried 47 which fit but is really snugg and maybe to tight when the summer comes. I also think I need halve a size.

I wil make pictures when I have the time.
I kept 51 and I'm glad I did. I slept with it one night, and when I tried to take it off in the wee hours, it wouldn't slide past my knuckle.

Reactions: Swanky
I went again today, and I tried on the love wedding band and the clou again, but I decided to get one size down on the Clou 47 (ring finger)

In the love I would be a 49 for the ring finger so I went two sizes down for the small clou ring.

Reactions: casiecn
I am hoping to get a small Juste in clou ring for my right hand ring finger but I am struggling with what size to order. I wear a size 5 on my ring finger. Should I go with a size 50? I do not like my rings tight but also not too loose. I used to have a Love wedding band and it was a size 50 but was a bit snug due to the flat design, should have order an 51. I sold it about a year ago. I live in Colorado and there are no boutiques here to try on sizes. Any help would be appreciated!

I dont know if this will help anyone but i recently received the JUC small ring in size 58 it fits my middle finger perfect and slightly loose if anything . I also have the 3 diamond cartier love ring ( wide/ classic size) and that's a 58 too yet doesnt fit the exact same finger as the the big the love ring is much smaller . I'd say its 2 sizes smaller on me . Not sure if this is usual or helps anyone

Reactions: XCCX and casiecn
Wow! I didn’t realize it’s uncomfortable to wear the exact size of the small JUC ring. Size 55 fits me perfectly, not spinning, not flying off my finger, just the right amount of “muffin top” finger (means it’s secure). But the nail head is pressing ever so slightly on my flesh and it’s bothering me. I wonder if i’d get used to the “foreign object” feeling on my finger, and it’s actually feeling a little sore. I ordered 56 so I can compare them at the same time.

Almost every advice here is to order a smaller than normal size. Am I the only one needing a size up on my normal?

Wow! I didn’t realize it’s uncomfortable to wear the exact size of the small JUC ring. Size 55 fits me perfectly, not spinning, not flying off my finger, just the right amount of “muffin top” finger (means it’s secure). But the nail head is pressing ever so slightly on my flesh and it’s bothering me. I wonder if i’d get used to the “foreign object” feeling on my finger, and it’s actually feeling a little sore. I ordered 56 so I can compare them at the same time.

Almost every advice here is to order a smaller than normal size. Am I the only one needing a size up on my normal?

I preferred a size up as well.

Reactions: disappeared
Hmm... well I will see if the size 50 works for me as a placed an order today. I typically wear a size 5 and the 50 is supposed to be equivalent to a 5 1/4. I chatted with customer service and they recommended I try the 50. Hopefully this size works or I will have to return because I do not have a boutique near me to try it on. I am so excited for it to arrive!

Reactions: Swanky
Update… the size 50 ring arrived today and I think it might be too loose. I worry it will slip off my finger if I am not careful. I guess I will order the 49 and see how that fits and then send one of them back. It is hard because my exact size is US 5 and that is not an option. Here is a picture to see how size 50 fits.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Update… the size 50 ring arrived today and I think it might be too loose. I worry it will slip off my finger if I am not careful. I guess I will order the 49 and see how that fits and then send one of them back. It is hard because my exact size is US 5 and that is not an option. Here is a picture to see how size 50 fits.

View attachment 5760542

View attachment 5760543

View attachment 5760544
Did you try a shake test and does it stay on your finger? I’d make sure to try again when your hands are warm and you’ve eaten a salty lunch. I’m sort of between sizes too and stuck with a larger size in this ring. I have sensitive skin, though, and can’t stand the sensation of the nail head digging in too hard. I also find the nail head helps keep the ring stay on even if it’s a little loose.

But yes, doesn’t hurt to order the size down and compare. Good luck, I know this ring is tricky!

Did you try a shake test and does it stay on your finger? I’d make sure to try again when your hands are warm and you’ve eaten a salty lunch. I’m sort of between sizes too and stuck with a larger size in this ring. I have sensitive skin, though, and can’t stand the sensation of the nail head digging in too hard. I also find the nail head helps keep the ring stay on even if it’s a little loose.

But yes, doesn’t hurt to order the size down and compare. Good luck, I know this ring is tricky!
Thank you for your response. Since the ring is luxury purchase I would rather be sure so I did order a 49 to see. I might end of keeping this one. I love the look but worry it will slip off. I can shake it off now but I know what you mean, the nail head kind of keeps it in place a bit. The 49 would be a whole half size down so we shall see. Might be too snug for me. I don’t like rings tight. I do live in Colorado and because it is so dry my hands do not swell much. Plus it is cold about 6 months of the year.