Sizing of JUC Juste Un Clou ring

Btw interesting thing on the way of wearing this ring, I was told by SA to put it on with nailhead closer to the base of the finger, as on my photos and also this is the way it shown in Cartier web photos
I feel like this way it sits more tight

Interesting...I'm going to switch mine around for a few days and see how this feels. I thought I liked the look of it better with the nailhead on top but hmmmm - ? Maybe this way it's also less likely to get snagged on anything with the point facing in towards my middle finger. Guess it also depends on which hand and finger someone wears it on.

Reactions: TatkaS
Thank you for the photo! It looks great on your hand.
Does it move of fall off if you do intense shaking test?
Stays pretty much in place unless I was to do an intense shake, then it would move up my finger a bit but no fly off. The size 50 would fly off my finger. I do love the ring once you get sizing down. You could always order another size down and see how it feels and then send one back (just keep tags on it or they won’t accept it).

I tried a size 49 in the small model and did not like how much the nail head was digging into my skin at the base of my finger, as well as how difficult it was to slide past my knuckle when removing the ring. I leave all of my jewelry on 100% with the exception of my rings, which I remove before I put on body lotion. I ended up exchanging the ring for a size 50, and do not like how much this one slides around my finger due to the weight of the nail head. Pretty bummed because I really wanted to love this ring, but I think I will be returning. The photos are of the size 50. It looks perfect at first glance, but the spinning of the nailhead is a bit annoying and I don't think I would tolerate the ring for daily wear, which is what I was looking for. 17BD0224-1A98-442A-BAF7-407E5D8DA7C1_1_105_c.jpegA9F41495-7C6E-4663-8EC1-7789E394A24E_1_105_c.jpegF790366F-211B-44C6-A5D8-326D3C02D3A5_1_105_c.jpeg

I tried a size 49 in the small model and did not like how much the nail head was digging into my skin at the base of my finger, as well as how difficult it was to slide past my knuckle when removing the ring. I leave all of my jewelry on 100% with the exception of my rings, which I remove before I put on body lotion. I ended up exchanging the ring for a size 50, and do not like how much this one slides around my finger due to the weight of the nail head. Pretty bummed because I really wanted to love this ring, but I think I will be returning. The photos are of the size 50. It looks perfect at first glance, but the spinning of the nailhead is a bit annoying and I don't think I would tolerate the ring for daily wear, which is what I was looking for. View attachment 5977808View attachment 5977811View attachment 5977812

If you haven’t returned it yet, try what @Swanky suggested. I have the 50 too and wear it 24/7 on the same finger as you. When I’m cold and my fingers are most “thin” it will still spin a bit and can then fit it on the index finger of my left hand. I’ve never had a ring that is so affected by such minute changes in finger swelling. As long as it can’t slip over the knuckle by itself and potentially get lost, I think it’s 1000% worth keeping!

If you haven’t returned it yet, try what @Swanky suggested. I have the 50 too and wear it 24/7 on the same finger as you. When I’m cold and my fingers are most “thin” it will still spin a bit and can then fit it on the index finger of my left hand. I’ve never had a ring that is so affected by such minute changes in finger swelling. As long as it can’t slip over the knuckle by itself and potentially get lost, I think it’s 1000% worth keeping!
I tried a size 49 in the small model and did not like how much the nail head was digging into my skin at the base of my finger, as well as how difficult it was to slide past my knuckle when removing the ring. I leave all of my jewelry on 100% with the exception of my rings, which I remove before I put on body lotion. I ended up exchanging the ring for a size 50, and do not like how much this one slides around my finger due to the weight of the nail head. Pretty bummed because I really wanted to love this ring, but I think I will be returning. The photos are of the size 50. It looks perfect at first glance, but the spinning of the nailhead is a bit annoying and I don't think I would tolerate the ring for daily wear, which is what I was looking for. View attachment 5977808View attachment 5977811View attachment 5977812

It’s not a perfect solution but you can use a ring sizer. https://a.co/d/3g0zGhu

Reactions: ajeweledgirl
Hi all! I saw this question posted back a few pages but i didn’t find any responses.

Would someone wear the same size in the small JUC ring and the regular JUC ring? Or would you need to go up one size on the regular JUC ring to accommodate the extra thickness?

Thanks all!

Hi all! I saw this question posted back a few pages but i didn’t find any responses.

Would someone wear the same size in the small JUC ring and the regular JUC ring? Or would you need to go up one size on the regular JUC ring to accommodate the extra thickness?

Thanks all!
Hi,
my regular JUC is one size smaller than the small JUC… yes, it’s very confusing 🤔 , but I guess, it is because the regular one has bigger surface and consequently the nail head is not that sharp.