Size of Jessica's Speedy

LucreziaCA said:
Too true.
My friend carries a giant Gucci hobo, she carries a wee little wallet and her cell phone. That's it. It is utterly ridiculous for her to have such a large bag.

That is about what I carry as well. Wallet, cell and a small makeup bag. I put it in my IF Quilty today. :P

coachwife6 said:
She is carrying this bag in the latest issue of USWeekly. Huge photo of her and of the bag. I love big bags.

What do you think of this size on her? I like it. It's making me rethink the size of speedy that I want. :amuse:

She looks good! And I like that Speedy, but I'm partial to - yes - oversize bags! Blame it on my mother's influence. Or the bazillion things I choose to carry with me everyday lol :biggrin:

I like oversized bags. I saw a photo of her carrying a wappity and it just wasn't her. She is a big bag girl and she can carry it off. Someone said they thought it was a 40. Is that right?

i have that bag, its a 30. its actually the very first bag i bought myself with grown-people-money LOL i bought it at macys herald square....and you couldnt tell me anything THAT day :smile: with my new bag in the big oversized brown LV shopping bag :smile:

i never wear it anymore and i think of putting it on ebay all the time because i live in D.C. now and the knockoffs are so rampant in georgetown i almost feel a little embarassed carrying it around....

like maybe someone will think I'M carrying a fake too *gasp*

Sina said:
It's hard to see in that picture, I'm going to say it's a 30 because I've seen her with 30s before and plus, she's really tiny.

I agree that she's really tiny, so maybe it just looks big on her, whereas if someone who was a 'standard' size was wearing it, maybe it would look smaller..?:biggrin: