Scarves Silk Marbling Scarves

There isn't one for Spring/Summer 2023.

Here's the press pic for the one for Fall/Winter 2023

37c41dbd-ab66-4e93-aae4-b8ad1638d099-jpeg.5733848
Love the blues in this! I can't wait to see this pattern in person

Reactions: _Petra_ and Meta
Here is a picture of the new Fall/Winter 2023 marble scarf called Wow (H004067S, €965):

Beautiful. I had heard the artisan / artisan in Kyoto may stop production soon. Does this mean that's not true?

I bought the Brides de Gala 90cm scarf a couple years ago but haven't found an occasion to wear it. I love the print and story, but I tend to wear neutrals so not sure how to match such a vibrant scarf with my style.

Bye bye bank account :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Beautiful. I had heard the artisan / artisan in Kyoto may stop production soon. Does this mean that's not true?

I bought the Brides de Gala 90cm scarf a couple years ago but haven't found an occasion to wear it. I love the print and story, but I tend to wear neutrals so not sure how to match such a vibrant scarf with my style.

Similar to you I bought the same one and used once but so scared of getting any stains due to colour and scarcity.

Hope they don’t stop production.

• Insightful
Reactions: Nomad and in_mybag
I saw it online the other day and hesitated since I ordered the bride de gala one but happy it is going to a good home!

Thank you @cad33 I surprised you didn't jump on the twillies, I saw more than 10 were available after I ordered. :hugs:

They're here and perfect for my bag....not sure I'll wrap them around the handles though. I love this design more than last year's...I remember asking to cancel my order.

IMG_4675.jpeg

Thank you @cad33 I surprised you didn't jump on the twillies, I saw more than 10 were available after I ordered. :hugs:

They're here and perfect for my bag....not sure I'll wrap them around the handles though. I love this design more than last year's...I remember asking to cancel my order.

View attachment 5841488

They are so beautiful and i did ask my sa for one if i see her this week.

I look forward to seeing them in action.

Reactions: mktlim