Signature Artist Editions

Last edited:
You can just type in artists in the search box and they will come up. At least they did for me. https://www.coach.com/shop/featured-early-access?searchkeyword=Artist Editions

This link worked for me. I didn't get an email as far as I know, but that's unsurprising considering my shopping habits.

I saw that in NYC that were having a pop up shop where you could get signature bags customized by artists right then and there. So if these sell out and you're in NYC I guess there's that! Not sure if you could also get leather bags done there, too.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Is this one of the collection ? I haven’t been thinking of buying a hand bag for more than a year. Walked past the handbag section and spotted this cutie. Had to have it! Wearing it everyday now. Love it !

Attachments

• A9D1D136-BE25-4BD4-9F56-25EC605B18B2.jpeg
    A9D1D136-BE25-4BD4-9F56-25EC605B18B2.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 118
  • B4DC3886-EDAF-462A-AD91-420C41A46893.jpeg
    B4DC3886-EDAF-462A-AD91-420C41A46893.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 121
Is this one of the collection ? I haven’t been thinking of buying a hand bag for more than a year. Walked past the handbag section and spotted this cutie. Had to have it! Wearing it everyday now. Love it !
That is adorable! It isn't part of this collection, although it is an artist collaboration. That one was released earlier.

I have no idea if I got the email or not, I've been kinda ignoring Coach emails lately as nothing has thrilled me in the past many months. I looked at the sigs and nothing sparks my interest.