Sidney Garber Rolling Tubogas Bracelet Still a Thing?

Now I’m going to complicate things.

Alberto Milano makes this bracelet a bit wider — 15mm vs. Sidney Garber’s 12mm. I’m going to try to see both versions this week. So, now there are two decisions to make: whether to go with the bolder Milano version and whether to choose Tri-Color or White Gold.

Any thoughts on these choices?

It wasn’t the trinity. It was like three solid bangles in this order - yellow gold, white gold, rose gold - same size that were held together by two rose gold “holders” so they don’t change positions.

Edit: kind of like this but of course done very well by Cartier rather than an Amazon brand. View attachment 5604501
The bracelet you saw on your SA is a gift from Cartier to employees once they hit their 10 year anniversary. My SA has one too. :smile:

Reactions: hhw
The bracelet you saw on your SA is a gift from Cartier to employees once they hit their 10 year anniversary. My SA has one too. :smile:
Wow must be quite a well deserved achievement. It has some elements of the Love with those two “end pieces” and of the Trinity of course (mainly reminds me of the tri gold Vendome Louis Cartier wedding bands and the older vintage Trinity bands welded I’ve seen online).

Reactions: Louboutin329
I've been eyeing the Sidney Garber 12mm wide 18K rolling three band bracelet for several years. I'm wondering if its time has come and gone or if it's timeless. Both the multi-color (YG, RG & WG) version and the all WG version appeal to me.

During the pandemic I've done some major downsizing, paring down to the jewelry I actually wear. If I were to own this bracelet, I'd wear it often. I'm just not sure whether or not I'm too late to the rolling band bracelet party.

I'd love to hear from those of you who either have one of these bracelets and still wear it, have one and now think it's passé, still want one, etc.

MillStream
Did you ever pick one of them? This is very random but my mother moved to a new town so I was walking around and saw a boutique with this bracelet similar to the Sydney Garber one if you wanted to try the style before committing to a large purchase.

I may get it for my mom for Mother’s Day so I can stop by the boutique to grab pics too!

D733833B-1617-4F0B-900D-E1FE993B85E4.jpeg

• Insightful
Reactions: Julide