Sidney Garber Rolling Tubogas Bracelet Still a Thing?

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
I've been eyeing the Sidney Garber 12mm wide 18K rolling three band bracelet for several years. I'm wondering if its time has come and gone or if it's timeless. Both the multi-color (YG, RG & WG) version and the all WG version appeal to me.

During the pandemic I've done some major downsizing, paring down to the jewelry I actually wear. If I were to own this bracelet, I'd wear it often. I'm just not sure whether or not I'm too late to the rolling band bracelet party.

I'd love to hear from those of you who either have one of these bracelets and still wear it, have one and now think it's passé, still want one, etc.

MillStream

I’d never heard of it, but just googled and…..WOW :loveeyes: Don’t know if it’s a “thing” or not but imho opinion it’s a gorgeous piece of craftsmanship! Very classy, unique yet timeless. Go for it and model for us!

Interesting, @purly. It looks like Cartier's tri--color rolling ring, which was my first wedding ring. I had no idea that it was considered a Russian wedding ring. A funny coincidence, though, since my father's side of the family is from Russia.

Russian wedding rings predated Cartier's version. Each part of the ring represents a different part of the holy Trinity (father, son, and holy spirit) in the Orthodox religion.

Cartier merely made an adaptation, but now they are quite well known for their version.

Haha I went to pick my Clash ring yesterday and my SA had this amazing tri gold bangle that apparently only offered to long term associates at Cartier.
So, your SA was wearing an amazing bangle? I know Cartier has had a tri gold rolling bangle available to purchase. Is what your SA had different from that classic Cartier bangle?

So, your SA was wearing an amazing bangle? I know Cartier has had a tri gold rolling bangle available to purchase. Is what your SA had different from that classic Cartier bangle?
It wasn’t the trinity. It was like three solid bangles in this order - yellow gold, white gold, rose gold - same size that were held together by two rose gold “holders” so they don’t change positions.

Edit: kind of like this but of course done very well by Cartier rather than an Amazon brand. EEF24DD8-401F-4067-9972-96CEDF1A2C85.jpeg

Reactions: hhw