Showcase: Let's see those gorgeous Coach scarves!

Thanks Sialia! How old is that bag? Any idea? I didn't see one on ebay...

No problem! They had the signature ones as recently as...I want to say January or February but they were pulled from shelves around then. My friend was thinking of getting one back then and they had pulled them all but still had some in the back so she was able to try one on. They also had some of the leather ones (I think the regular leather ones, as well as the braided handle ones) at the outlets at that same time. I didn't see any when I was at the outlets about a week ago, though.

Oh, I found the style numbers for the leather versions (with plain handles) - 10037 for small, 10038 for large:

10037_d1.jpg
10038_d1.jpg

And for the signature versions - 10079 for small, 10080 for large:
10079_d1.jpg
10080_d1.jpg

I managed to find a few on eBay by searching for "Coach Soho Multifunction tote" and clicking "Search titles and descriptions". Or you could also just search for the style number and Coach.

Good luck!

^^ I just returned a large black leather one to the sawgrass mills, fl outlet. they had some small black ones and I want to say some small white ones there too. the big one was just under $300 and the small one $250ish??