Show your Victoria collection pendant/necklace!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a new post but it would seem I have "insufficient privileges".
I have a question for small and medium size Victoria pendant owners.

I recently bought a small (0.36 carat) Victoria pendant, and I have noticed that it has a tendency to "turn" around my neck. It never stays right in the middle of my chest, I always have to readjust it, even when I barely move like sitting at a desk.
It has started to really bother me and I was wondering if it was because of the small size: too light to stay put in place with gravity? Or my necklace has been made somehow unbalanced (which I doubt)? Would a medium size have moved less? It can be really annoying to have to touch the diamonds all the time with my evidently not-so-clean hands to put it back into place.

I sincerely hope you beautiful and knowledgeable ladies will be able to relieve me from my concern leading to after purchase guilt, and please let me know if it bothers you/if you have found a way around it.

Thanks a lot and have a nice sparkly day! IMG_6763.JPG

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a new post but it would seem I have "insufficient privileges".

I recently bought a small (0.36 carat) Victoria pendant, and I have noticed that it has a tendency to "turn" around my neck. It never stays right in the middle of my chest, I always have to readjust it, even when I barely move like sitting at a desk.
It has started to really bother me and I was wondering if it was because of the small size: too light to stay put in place with gravity? Or my necklace has been made somehow unbalanced (which I doubt)? Would a medium size have moved less? It can be really annoying to have to touch the diamonds all the time with my evidently not-so-clean hands to put it back into place.

I sincerely hope you beautiful and knowledgeable ladies will be able to relieve me from my concern leading to after purchase guilt, and please let me know if it bothers you/if you have found a way around it.

Thanks a lot and have a nice sparkly day! View attachment 3864416

I have the small Victoria and it does not stay put most of the time. Here are all my non sliding Tiffany pendants in platinum and all of them do move but the jazz and the heart are heavier so they move around less compared to the Victoria and infinity.

Attachments

• IMG_2560.JPG
    IMG_2560.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,333
Thank you very much for your fast reply.
Wow, what a beautiful collection and such a nice quality picture! Your Victoria pendant is truly gorgeous ;).

I see, so it is indeed an issue related to the lightness of the pendant... Does it bother you at all that your non sliding pendants do not stay put? I am probably way too self-conscious but I always wonder if people are staring at how it moves out of place. I basically spend most of the time readjusting it, it could almost be called a reflex by now...

Thank you. They don't bother me at all. I do think it's kind of nice for the Victoria to stay off center at times as it is a flower after all.

Very elegantly formulated. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Although MatAllston has now greatly put my mind at ease (thanks, really), if anyone with the medium size could let me know if they experience the same phenomenon, I would be very grateful :smile:

Reactions: MatAllston
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot and have a nice sparkly day! View attachment 3864416

Congratulations on your Victoria! I LOVE this collection! I have the Tiffany T mini smile necklace with diamonds, and it irked me to no end that the smile would go off to the side (a crooked smile, haha) so I bought a necklace extender and charm and attached it as a counterweight. The smile stays centered now, except sometimes when the extender gets caught in my hair. Perhaps you could try this, though I do agree that a heavier pendant probably won't have the moving issue. smile.jpg

Here are both versions in large size.

I definitely plan on getting the large 5 point in the next year or so, looks so stunning, I have the smaller 4 point earrings in rose gold.

Side tracking.Your ring is soooo beautiful. May I ask size of center stone? I have a 1.57 Tiffany solitaire I wonder if it can be reset as a soleste??

Reactions: Rami00
I definitely plan on getting the large 5 point in the next year or so, looks so stunning, I have the smaller 4 point earrings in rose gold.

Side tracking.Your ring is soooo beautiful. May I ask size of center stone? I have a 1.57 Tiffany solitaire I wonder if it can be reset as a soleste??
Thank you! The center stone is 1.5. You should definitely ask your SA If you have been thinking of going the halo route. I was unhappy about my yellow diamond pendant setting and they made the setting change from dbty to soleste. Extremely happy with the service.

Reactions: GigiPickles