Show your Victoria collection pendant/necklace!

may0112

Aug 21, 2015
im interested in getting one pendant for myself, but i need some motivation! Ladies, if you have any victoria collection pendants, do you mind show it? :love:

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Gorgeous! You have such an Esquisite collection MatAllston. I would love a victoria pendant or earrings one day
Thanks for your kind words Tarana. I saw the Victoria collection the year it came out but I was too young and too broke back then. I finally got it three years ago. The small earrings are on my wish list.

may0112

Aug 21, 2015
My small Victoria . Get it, it's one of Tiffany's classics. The line came out in 1997 and it would be cool for you to get it on the line's 20th anniversary.
Wow! It's stunning on you! Im thinking of the 5 petals and medium size

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
The cosmos
My small Victoria . Get it, it's one of Tiffany's classics. The line came out in 1997 and it would be cool for you to get it on the line's 20th anniversary.
I love this on you! I tried this size on today and loved it. In the future, I'm planning on purchasing the small earrings. So, I'm not sure if I should buy the small pendant or buy one size up from the earrings. What do you think?

Reactions: MatAllston

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I love this on you! I tried this size on today and loved it. In the future, I'm planning on purchasing the small earrings. So, I'm not sure if I should buy the small pendant or buy one size up from the earrings. What do you think?
Get the small earrings and the medium pendant if you plan on wearing them together.

Reactions: Violet Bleu