*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

I agree about the “ears” as well. I’m attaching a photo of my 0.17 in YG, which appears at least 1mm smaller than the 0.17 in YG just a few posts up. It’s amazing how much variability there is.

Thank you Julezah. I just purchased my necklace a few days ago, and was told I would receive my certificate in the mail in a couple weeks. Thanks for your input; you're right in regards to the bezel. I've also noticed the "ears" on either side of the bezel look different on each person's necklace. Mine are barely noticeable.

Attachments

• D4C03126-DDC6-4D41-B569-8E3CE7C29A74.jpeg
    D4C03126-DDC6-4D41-B569-8E3CE7C29A74.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,897
pY64Jup.png

I've been wearing the 0.07ct RG DBTY (right) for the past year, but for a recent anniversary I got a 0.12ct plat pendant.

I'm not a fan of layering, and I don't like swapping necklaces (lazy), so which one should I actually wear?

4szVhxX.png

Reactions: sablier
I might end up giving one to my mom, since they're so similar! I don't see a point to keep one in my jewelry box. Still hesitating if I like the new one enough to wear over my dbty. Both are from Tiffany. Thanks for any advice!

pY64Jup.png

I've been wearing the 0.07ct RG DBTY (right) for the past year, but for a recent anniversary I got a 0.12ct plat pendant.

I'm not a fan of layering, and I don't like swapping necklaces (lazy), so which one should I actually wear?

4szVhxX.png

IMO, the DBTY is far more modern, and looks better on you.

Reactions: mewt
Thanks for the feedback guys... I think you're right, I feel much happier wearing the dbty! I love touching it and feeling how flat and smooth it is. Tried wearing the new one for a day and didn't feel right. My mom likes the pendant style better since she wants stuff centered, so the platinum one will totally suit her.

Reactions: Julezah
I agree both look nice!

I have both as well and right now prefer the dbty. I know people have varying opinions about it, but I actually love that the diamond travels around the neck (it doesn’t often happen that the clasp ends up in front). It adds to the “floating on the neck” effect for me. The pendant always stays center.

Thanks for the feedback guys... I think you're right, I feel much happier wearing the dbty! I love touching it and feeling how flat and smooth it is. Tried wearing the new one for a day and didn't feel right. My mom likes the pendant style better since she wants stuff centered, so the platinum one will totally suit her.

Reactions: Jacmert and mewt
What do you all think of this necklace? I'm into YG at the moment & ruby is my birthstone

View attachment 4273858
I haven't seen it in person but I fell in love the moment I saw it online. I think the ruby looks beautiful set in YG. The bracelet looks nice, too. And if ruby is your birthstone.. sounds like a great excuse/reason to buy it.. ;)

Please post a picture if you see it in person!

Reactions: mave33 and Louish
Hello everyone! I’ve never posted on here before, but have been reading this thread since *forever* and am thrilled to say I finally own my first DBTY ♥️ I have many questions, and I know the collective knowledge on this thread is expert-level I’m sure I’ve come to the right place!

My necklace is 18”, SS, 0.3 or 0.5 and this leads to my first question. My wife bought it as a surprise while we were at Tiffany last month. I was back at the service window picking up a watch she’d had engraved, and she grabbed our SA and told her which necklace she wanted—then paid for it sight unseen! So typical for her. She wanted to finish the transaction before I came out of the service area...which means she didn’t get the receipt. With the excitement of the holidays I didn’t have time to call them, but I’m going to call tomorrow and she if I can get a receipt for it somehow. I’m obsessive about keeping all my T&Co documentation! Do you think they’ll be able to give me a copy of the receipt?

My second question has to do with wear/care. I have a number of other SS T&Co pieces and usually wear them for long periods of time: shower, sleeping, gym, and (I know you’re all cringing) even in the pool. The only piece I’m super-careful with is my black jade open heart. When my wife gave me my new DBTY, she put it on me and I just love never taking it off but I feel like I probably should take better care of it...right?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the loooong post! I’m wearing it now with my bean and I’m so grateful to have a piece I love as much as you all love yours.