*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

I received my Tiffany DBTY necklace last week for my birthday :smile: It's a yellow gold .22 G VS2 and it's beyond shiny! I had my SA check the depth percentage on it, which is what I was told really makes it shine, and it was right there in the sweet spot of 61.3%. Here is a quick shot of me wearing it...

View attachment 3637094

It's looks so pretty on you. Happy belated birthday!:drinks:

Reactions: StarBrite310
After wearing it for a day I am thinking if .21ct is a little small. I am thinking if I should exchange for .25ct.
I saw a girl wearing dbty in yg and hers seems bigger but not as sparkly. Is there really a big size difference?
I think the size difference would be noticeable ,what about the RG?I went and bought one in 0.14 two days ago and it's looks bigger than my 0.20 in plat.

I have sensitive skin and I want something that requires less maintenance.
Originally I wanted to get .17 ($1,500) then I ask to see higher one .19 (1,610) then I said next higher .21 ($1,710) and I was loving it & the SA agreed. But now I am wondering what the next higher looks like . I am not close to the store so it'll be a trip.
I tried to get it longer but they refused to do it for free. It cost $100 fir first in and $75 for additional. It takes approximately 4-5 hours

My SA forgot to give me a certificate until I asked. Originally the "poking" really bothered me but at I know it's there .

After wearing it for a day I am thinking if .21ct is a little small. I am thinking if I should exchange for .25ct.
I saw a girl wearing dbty in yg and hers seems bigger but not as sparkly. Is there really a big size difference?
I originally planned on getting a 0.23 CT and then ended up with 0.27 CT dbty (they had to order for me). I'm tall (5'9) and I felt I the smaller ones just didn't pop on me. Personally I saw a big difference between 0.23 and 0.27

Reactions: Roseguard
2,700cad will be over my USD budget for now. I have a month to exchange/return. If I make it then I'll go higher & if I don't then It's meant for me to keep this.
I figured I can give to my daughter or daughter-in-law (depending) later on. Hopefully she'll like it.