*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

Love your necklaces!! Thanks to you I'm looking to purchase w/Etsy too. How do you like it so far? I am looking to purchase 0.1 or bigger. I do have the Tiffany's 0.07.
Thank you so much! I love them both very much. I've been wearing the necklaces 24/7 since I got them :smile: I ended up with a trio diamond by the yard bracelet in 14k white gold too from the same Etsy seller. I also never take that one off either. I'm really happy with my 0.1 carat, it fits the dainty/minimal style I am going for. I hope you find what you like!!! I'd love to know which seller you end up with :smile:

I know this is not a celebrity wearing Tiffany's but here's a beautiful DBTY Sienna Miller is wearing.

3B21162900000578-4008778-image-a-62_1481107982109.jpg

After years of lusting an reading this board... I finally took the plunge and just placed my order for DBTY!!! I ordered 0.14 ct in platinum. I can't wait to share a photo with you all! Thanks to everyone for sharing their photos and thoughts, I have lived vicariously through you for years :smile:

PS. I'm already planning my next DBTY purchase. I'm thinking rose gold... hehe

After years of lusting an reading this board... I finally took the plunge and just placed my order for DBTY!!! I ordered 0.14 ct in platinum. I can't wait to share a photo with you all! Thanks to everyone for sharing their photos and thoughts, I have lived vicariously through you for years :smile:

You'll love the DBTY in RG!

This is me! I am trying to wait to go as large as possible, too.

Does anyone have a DBTY necklace with the colored stone? They seem beautiful online, but am wondering if they are as nice in person. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated:smile:
I think there was a CBTY thread started. I remember posting a pic. My DD has the pink stone necklace and bracelet. She is very petite and it is fine for her but really disappears on me. I think her sizes are the smallest stones that they offer.

Having an alternative solitaire-pendant-necklace at hand – custommade (takes 2 weeks) from a local artisan-goldsmith where I can pick the stone and setting & chain are made of "Fair gold" from a local jewellery – helps.

So here is the modelling pic:
0.52ct
My friend was just taking snapshots, she did not manage to take a photo from the front. The lighting was difficult.

PS: no poking! Absolutely no poking. ;) The stone is pointy, but it's so lightweight, it was nice to wear.
It looks amazing. And I have really understand, that you gave the order to a lokal goldsmith? Can I ask what did you payed for this beauty necklace? When I read how Tiffany by the yard pokes, a unique one is perhaps better. thx