Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great Collection

jimmie staton likes this.
  2. Hi everyone. I would like to buy the medium heart tag charm. My wrist is 5.5inches. Do i get the 7inch or 7.5inch bracelet? I usually get the medium size in the small bead bracelets but the medium in the heart tag bracelet is a 7.5inches. I know that chunky chains take up more arm room, but what does everything think? Thanks inadvance.

3. It is a difficult question. I think their bracelet sizing may vary. I have a size L bracelet (7.5" wrist - bead bracelet with the small beads and a charm) and I have also seen some M in the past or XL currently fitting 7.5" wrist. Because of this I am just not sure what to say because I have been confused, too!

4. I usually buy online cos' the closet shop is hundreds of miles away. I am guessing i should buy it in medium since my bead bracelet is medium, but i think small maybe better. I wish i could try it on. When i called them to get advice last year, they said i needed a small bead bracelet. I opted for medium which sits much better. My friend has a small and i tried hers on.

5. My 'others' Tiffany collection. Diamond collection on p.579

Silver bangle with 2 small diamonds
    Heart toggle necklace
    Pearl and silver infinity necklace
    Pearl earrings
    18k wave earrings

IMG_3658.jpg

sablier, chilluxury, dotty8 and 3 others like this.
  6. #8691 Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    My very first jewelery from Tiffany. Lynn earrings. My husband totally surprised me with this purchase. I have been searching for decent and elegant looking studs for a while. I love them.

Attached Files:

YS1_, kaur_amor, sablier and 13 others like this.
  7. Beautiful! Would love to see a picture of them on!

8. 6D32719D-29F9-4EDF-8DAC-0E79B9E7405D.jpeg
    my soleste oval

YS1_, kaur_amor, sablier and 12 others like this.
  9. Can anyone of you measure the size of your beads if you own a bracelet like this please? I measured mine and it's 3mm only, not 4mm as stated on the website. Plus, I wore it for 2 weeks only and it started tarnishing already. I'm so paranoid

Attached Files:

10. Are you sure it's only 3mm? Mine looks the same and I have 4 of them. However i wear mine all the time and they haven't tarnished. Yours looks fine apart from the tarnishing. My tiffany necklace and earrings tarnish quickly.

11. Gorgeous! I want to get the same one. Can i ask about your sizing? What size wrist and what size bracelet did you go for? X

12. I’m not sure if I’ve ever shared my Atlas Square pendant, but I’ve worn it for 3 days straight. That is rare for me so I decided to take a pic! E182B0FE-B073-40D8-B264-DD2036F4CDEF.jpeg

ale1987, NurseAnn, sablier and 6 others like this.
  13. This is beautiful MahoganyQT ! This would be my signature piece, everyday, all day ! Speaking of rare... Thank you for making a celebrity guest appearance on PurseForum.
    "J!m"

Addicted to bags and uhpharm01 like this.
  14. My pleasure! I’ve been around, but I’ve been spending more time in the handbag forums lately.

jimmie staton likes this.
  15. Honored... and lucky for the handbag forum for having the great fortune of your presence,
    "J!m"

uhpharm01 likes this.