Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

It is a difficult question. I think their bracelet sizing may vary. I have a size L bracelet (7.5" wrist - bead bracelet with the small beads and a charm) and I have also seen some M in the past or XL currently fitting 7.5" wrist. Because of this I am just not sure what to say because I have been confused, too!
I usually buy online cos' the closet shop is hundreds of miles away. I am guessing i should buy it in medium since my bead bracelet is medium, but i think small maybe better. I wish i could try it on. When i called them to get advice last year, they said i needed a small bead bracelet. I opted for medium which sits much better. My friend has a small and i tried hers on.

Can anyone of you measure the size of your beads if you own a bracelet like this please? I measured mine and it's 3mm only, not 4mm as stated on the website. Plus, I wore it for 2 weeks only and it started tarnishing already. I'm so paranoid

Are you sure it's only 3mm? Mine looks the same and I have 4 of them. However i wear mine all the time and they haven't tarnished. Yours looks fine apart from the tarnishing. My tiffany necklace and earrings tarnish quickly.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever shared my Atlas Square pendant, but I’ve worn it for 3 days straight. That is rare for me so I decided to take a pic! View attachment 4575291
This is beautiful MahoganyQT ! This would be my signature piece, everyday, all day ! Speaking of rare... Thank you for making a celebrity guest appearance on PurseForum.
"J!m"

Just added the Jazz eternity band to my collection. Like a cat and a laser, I can’t stop looking at it. ✨ Thanks for letting me share!~

So excited for the Tiffany red ribbon to make a comeback too. I love how they added so many new designs in general this year... Especially to the T collection. Feels so modern and refreshing!

Tiffany Jazz (platinum)
Tiffany T Wrap (white gold)

Attachments

• 80445975-EEFC-4ADA-BD92-3C29E787ACA2.jpeg
    80445975-EEFC-4ADA-BD92-3C29E787ACA2.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,060