Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They're gorgeous pieces! I love the charms too :smile:

2. Thank you :smile:

3. my retired globe cuff links

Attached Files:

4. fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599263_10200618693742847_1114348418_n.jpg

This is a collection of charms from my husband and a couple from my children.

5. Is that ring tiffany's too?

6. Just received my mini bead bracelet with Rubedo charm. :smile:

[​IMG]

7. This is just a shot of what I'm wearing today, but I"ll have to take a pic of my collection...sorry for the bad shots... quick pics!

Toggle Heart Bracelet and Heart Ring... and yes I love hearts! :P

Attached Files:

8. I love it. Looks good with your love bracelet.

9. I am really liking your nails.

10. Awww thanks so much! I've been getting a lot of compliments on them and this is my first time doing those sticker polish strips and they are fabulous, I plan on getting a lot of other prints, etc... They are on Day 3 (crossing fingers) that they last til Day 10 like they are suppose to!

11. Perfect match!!!

12. Cute

13. I'm really loving that mini Rubedo bead bracelet. That's on my wish list. I drool (well, not literally) every time I see pictures of it.

14. Me toooo!! :smile:)

15. I went into Tiffanys with my boyfriend (future fiance) on saturday. I of course have always wanted a tiffanys ring, my boyfriend likes them but he does not like the price. A woman asked me if i wanted to try anything on. I have always had my eye on the tiffany soleste so i pointed to the smallest soleste they had on display and i put it on. omg! it was the most gorgous thing ever. my face lit up and my boyfriend saw that. :smile: his face lit up too. we walked out of the store and he turned to me and said "babe. that is your ring. no other ring would even compare to that one" all i could do was jump and hug him!:smile: we have a consultation to order MY ring:smile: i love him so much!:smile:

Tiffany Soleste, .77 carats. i dont know the cut or clarity but it was 11,000. i have a 3.75 finger:smile:

Attached Files: