SHOW YOUR STRIPES! POST Pics of your Stripe Bags and Accessories

I have the flats
pics051.jpg

Absolutely adorable!! :drool:

Here is my updated pic (added a few things, sold my change pouch). As you can see, I am obsessed with the legacy stripe. :nuts:

Attachments

• legacypic.JPG
    legacypic.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 98
Stunning Stripes, ladies!! I'll post mine today!
Question for anyone with the Legacy Agenda: does it get dirty or 'hurt' easily???? I LOVE IT:heart::heart: but need something durable! Thanks

I have the stripe french wallet and the other day at lunch, I got the contents of my quesadilla wrap ALL over it. I almost had a heart attack and cried at the same time! My friend was even alarmed because she knows how I feel about my coach though she couldn't care less about bags. I wiped it off with a napkin and it looks normal. I haven't even tried to clean it with anything. I was surprised at how well it took the salsa colored liquid all over it.

This can of course include the Signature Stripe bags as well as any other bags with a stripe or stripes on it..not just the stripes from the Legacy Collection although personally this collection of stripes is my favorite :heart:

coachmadfrontsk2.jpg

Can I ask what size bracelet this is? Looks like either 1/2 or 3/4"?? I am trying to decide which to order and this looks perfect. I will order which ever this is! Thanks.