Show your Gucci collection!

My complete collection:

20130922_221712_zps0a8f97a7.jpg

Wooowww!!! I love this one!!!!!:nuts::nuts::peace: Which size is the travel bag? small medium or large? I'm planning to buy one next year but I still haven't decide the size!!

Yes it's a little bit shiny!! I bought it 3 years ago in Florence,it's the GG Crystal Canvas.. the bag is HUGE… :biggrin:

Is that some kind of plastic material?

Wooowww!!! I love this one!!!!!:nuts::nuts::peace: Which size is the travel bag? small medium or large? I'm planning to buy one next year but I still haven't decide the size!!

Thanks :smile:. Its the medium size. I think its available only in medium and large. This model doesn't come in small.

In Italy we have 3 sizes… more or less 43, 55 and 60… just like the Keepalls… but I love the medium one:lol:

Ok, sorry. It's the 43 size, but it's called "medium" at Gucci.com. Both 55 and 60 are called "large". My bag (the 43) has plenty of room, and the shape of the bag makes it more roomy than f.ex the Louis Vuitton Keepall 45. It's actually more comparable to the LV Keepall 50. I like the Guccis better because the weight is lighter, and off course they look much more sophisticated. Italian chic!

Could be :biggrin: But I Will unpack it on 25th December. .it's my little christmas gift! ;)
I saw a new Guccissima messenger today,in blue and Red. . And it was Even more soft than the Black and brown ones. .They told me that it's a new Kind of Guccissima leather. .amazing! !! I LOVE GUCCI!

Could be :biggrin: But I Will unpack it on 25th December. .it's my little christmas gift! ;)
I saw a new Guccissima messenger today,in blue and Red. . And it was Even more soft than the Black and brown ones. .They told me that it's a new Kind of Guccissima leather. .amazing! !! I LOVE GUCCI!

So, which bag did you get? :smile: