Show us your Longchamp!

You have eagle eyes! I purchased them from Taobao.com but I am unsure whether the site ships to your country. This is the web link where I got mine. I've had this LC strap for a while and used to use it on other LC bags. The bigger clasps tend to scratch the hardware. As the hardware on this 3D is gunmetal, I did not want the scratches to be too prominent. Been using it with the silicon loop on and the clasps work fine. Nothing gets stuck.

I had included some pictures for you to do a picture search. It might be easier for you that way.
Oh, how lovely! Thank you so much. Image search shows that this thing is called a "ring resizer" or a "ring size adjuster" here. I learned something new!

I'm wondering if I should get some for my 3D tote since it is gunmetal hardware too...does it only happen if you use a non-gunmetal strap?

Reactions: Sunshine321
I'm wondering if I should get some for my 3D tote since it is gunmetal hardware too...does it only happen if you use a non-gunmetal strap?
I searched with the pictures and Amazon Japan also showed a listing depicting it to be a ring resizer and to prevent scratches on rings.

I had other LC straps with the same clasps in the past and it had scratched other silver hardware. I guess the bigger clasps bear more surface area to rub against the smaller rings and that is how the scratches came about. The smaller clasps on the default 3D strap did not scratch at all.

I searched with the pictures and Amazon Japan also showed a listing depicting it to be a ring resizer and to prevent scratches on rings.

I had other LC straps with the same clasps in the past and it had scratched other silver hardware. I guess the bigger clasps bear more surface area to rub against the smaller rings and that is how the scratches came about. The smaller clasps on the default 3D strap did not scratch at all.
Oh I see, good to know! It's such a unique look, I think I might try it sometime in the future. The material reminds me of old telephone cables for landlines. So retro and chic!

• Insightful
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Added the new Epure crossbody to my small LC family. This new size is bigger and better for my needs. Fits long card holder, big pack of tissues, wet wipes, reusable tote, card holder, a pack of mints and my phone. I purchased the brown but really did like "Paper". Paper leans towards creamer white with a beige tint. Hard to photograph the colour. Definitely not liquid paper white. SA advised that food stains or colour transfer will need to be cleaned immediately to avoid the possibility of a permanent stain. Comparison pic credit to social media.
Love the summery color you chose! Oh wait… u got the brown…chey..lol

• Haha
I think you know me by now...that I tend to go for safe (and perhaps boring) colours. :lol: End season SS sale is approaching and it looks like the Apricot Epure is discounted by 50% so never say never for Paper come end season? :happydance:
I'm even worse than you, I reckon - I'm always getting black bags because they're so easy to wear and maintain. Fingers crossed for you that Paper remains in stock for the end of season sales :biggrin:

• Insightful