Show us your Longchamp!

Thank you for sharing.:hbeat: I love this bag so much. It's only hand held, right?
Hi! Yes it’s only handheld. My friends and I get together several times a week for different games, clubs, lunches and dinners in each other’s homes and at local places and this little bag is the perfect grab and go. I’m going to use it as a clutch for these instances. I usually carry my LV TP19 toiletry pouch or YSL bill pouch when we go to friends‘ homes or to local places for casual get togethers and I’ve been wanting something different. This fits the bill perfectly. I don’t always want to carry my handbag or an actual clutch and I also like carrying something lower key at times. This is a bit more care free for the purpose I’ll use it. I really like the more structured version of this because it doesn’t slouch which makes it look a little sleeker if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Finally went to picked this pouch with handle from my only local Longchamp store as I managed to pay for it over the phone last week for the and now it’s sold out over the country. I tried it in store and it was sooo cute! Social media made me do it haha!! Looking forward to use it soon!!
Will you be using it as a small bag or as an slg? I received mine in cognac and love the color even more IRL. I have used it twice as a quick running errands item. It fits my longer cardholder, pill container, cell phone, and key pouch with a little extra room leftover.

Sharing this adorable little Le Pliage tote XS! (Also included a comparison to the LV Alma BB) I just might need another one in the soft black leather. :yes: My only gripe is the strap; not adjustable (I’m 5’10”). I’ll need a chain extender (on order) or use another strap. Story of my life!:coolio:

Attachments

• 2CE7A85A-38AB-4F68-8933-E4520948B1D0.jpeg
    2CE7A85A-38AB-4F68-8933-E4520948B1D0.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 17215916-6FDB-4D87-8E9B-AAA73B191A9F.jpeg
    17215916-6FDB-4D87-8E9B-AAA73B191A9F.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 861C8473-D1A9-48EE-A183-57073FED211C.jpeg
    861C8473-D1A9-48EE-A183-57073FED211C.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 16
Sharing this adorable little Le Pliage tote XS! (Also included a comparison to the LV Alma BB) I just might need another one in the soft black leather. :yes: My only gripe is the strap; not adjustable (I’m 5’10”). I’ll need a chain extender (on order) or use another strap. Story of my life!:coolio:
My black strap is so short and I’m only 5’6”. I was also thinking it reminds me of the Alma bb! I hate to enable you but the black puffy one is on sale :graucho: