Show us your Longchamp!

Loving my new Le Foulonne crossbody! :heart::heart::heart: It’s very roomy and a full size wallet fits perfectly. It also matches the Le Foulonne Key Holder I bought a few years ago.

View attachment 5107121

View attachment 5107125

View attachment 5107126View attachment 5107125View attachment 5107125

Congrats! Love this camera bag style. I bought two of them last year, in black and navy. So roomy and easy to get in and out of. Mine get heavy use. Glad I stocked up since the new Foulonnes sadly have gold hardware. Boo.

Last edited:
Thanks dear, I’m fine. Looking forward to getting the burgundy snake print Brioche from FW21.

View attachment 5107369View attachment 5107370

Hi @Cosmopolitan ! Great to see you back here enlightening us about the FW21 collection! Don't think I noticed this Brioche during the runway show. Thanks for bringing it to our attention :biggrin:

I have the first generation version of the Fou Camera Bag in black. Sadly, it's now in the locked-down office since it is my lunch bag.

Hi @Cosmopolitan ! Great to see you back here enlightening us about the FW21 collection! Don't think I noticed this Brioche during the runway show. Thanks for bringing it to our attention :biggrin:

I have the first generation version of the Fou Camera Bag in black. Sadly, it's now in the locked-down office since it is my lunch bag.

Sure. Just fyi, all of the high-res runway pics and "detail" closeups that Longchamp released on the day of the FW21 show are available here (and other fashion websites too): https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2021-ready-to-wear/longchamp

I've been reading about your country's pandemic problems. Hope you can come out of lockdown soon.

Last edited:
Sure. Just fyi, all of the high-res runway pics and "detail" closeups that Longchamp released on the day of the FW21 show are available here (and other fashion websites too): https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2021-ready-to-wear/longchamp

I've been reading about your country's pandemic problems. Hope you can come out of lockdown soon.

Thanks so much for the link and your well wishes! So much eye candy :biggrin: You take care and looking forward to your reveal :biggrin: I will be going for my first vaccination jab next Tuesday and I hope the rate of vaccination goes up in my country so that things can improve.

Such a pretty bag to join your awesome collection. I am another member here who misses you posting! Happy to hear you are doing well.

Thanks @Lizzys. Actually my collection probably doesn't qualify as awesome anymore. Like a lot of people during the pandemic I did a major reassessment of my stuff--bags, jewelry, clothes, shoes. Purged a lot that doesn't work for me anymore, such as all the totes, and added some new things. The whole editing-down process felt really good. I'm very happy with my capsule Longchamp collection which now includes just a dozen bags.