Show us your Longchamp!

Went to the Longchamp store after work yesterday. Picked up the Small violet Le Pliage Club (which was on sale) and the navy medium Le Pliage Néo. I love both purchases so much. I don’t know why it took me so long to buy the Neo. It’s the perfect crossbody. The violet club is so vibrant and beautiful. It’s been a while since Longchamp had a purple I loved in sight.

I attached a picture comparing the violet to the bilberry in case anybody wanted to see the shade comparison.

View attachment 4612343
View attachment 4612345

Attachments

• Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 335
Well, I fell off “ban island” when I came across this long sought after strap for my large black Cuir. :biggrin: So happy I finally found it! :happydance: Now back to ban island! :sad:
This is such a cute and versatile strap. (I have always wanted a thicker/guitar strap for various bags but have trouble deciding on the color/design and also don’t know the best length for me since I am short. I need to find a strap somewhere that I can try on in store.). Congrats and enjoy.

Reactions: cheidel
From the sale...silver coin purse:heart:and crossbody in brandy:heart: I ended up returning the red Le Foulonne crossbody;color and leather were beautiful but the strap was not long enough for my liking.

Congrats! Great choices and I love the colors. :smile: (Btw I also find the straps too short on the small Foulonne crossbody bags, unfortunately.)

Last edited: