Show us your Longchamp!

Today a pucture of all my Le Pliage [emoji7] I adore them! So practical and versatile!
There‘s a Neo Medium with the red pattern. Le Pliage cuir personalized small size. And Le Pliage S with Short handles in Black!
The „normal“ Le Pliage L in grey, S with Long handles in red and yellow and with a beautiful red pattern with Black handles [emoji173]️
9cf2adb9cb893502c3a1661ffb4a54d8.jpg

Lovely LPs! :biggrin:

Today a pucture of all my Le Pliage [emoji7] I adore them! So practical and versatile!
There‘s a Neo Medium with the red pattern. Le Pliage cuir personalized small size. And Le Pliage S with Short handles in Black!
The „normal“ Le Pliage L in grey, S with Long handles in red and yellow and with a beautiful red pattern with Black handles [emoji173]️

That's a nice Longchamp family you have here :smile: hope you are enjoying each of them !

Very nice collection!!!

Reactions: Jazz-B