Show us your Longchamp!

261143F4-1B8F-4BD6-980E-C284D81B98CB.jpeg Hi

Ok, the first and probably only time I’m doing this (don’t have many bags :smile:) but have been really excited to see how and with what people are wearing their bags. So here goes.

Where I live it’s moving towards Autumn - so having a picnic today. Making the most of dappled sunshine.

My SLH LP Bright Green I associate with sun and being a happy bag. Here wearing a black dress and my Chocolatica strawberry shoes - love these mismatched shoes! The bag charm is a coffee pot key ring I bought at Dubai airport.

Last edited:
View attachment 4005547 Hi

Ok, the first and probably only time I’m doing this (don’t have many bags :smile:) but have been really excited to see how and with what people are wearing their bags. So here goes.

Where I live it’s moving towards Autumn - so having a picnic today. Making the most of dappled sunshine.

My SLH LP Bright Green I associate with sun and being a happy bag. Here wearing a black dress and my Chocolatica strawberry shoes - love these mismatched shoes! The bag charm is a coffee pot key ring I bought at Dubai airport.

The green of your LP matches your shoes so perfectly!