Show us your Longchamp!

New to me medium, short handle velvet bag. I love the two colors. The purple/violet on top is almost a dark brown color. The seller said the item was new but I can see wear on the corners but this isn't a big deal to me because I can shorten the corners to hide it.
tumblr_ookx0imSRe1ro84kuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ookx0imSRe1ro84kuo6_r1_540.png

I recently found the Le Pliage Cody(Medium) at Nordstrom Rack. It was a Refurb/Worn item and it was missing the long strap. Priced at $165.97. I was hoping they would knock off a few more bucks off because of the missing strap but it was a no go. I still couldn't let it go though. The Cody was something I wanted once I saw it here at the PurseForum. So I took a chance. I emailed Longchamp (returns) about getting a strap for it and luckily they still had the strap in stock! It arrived today and I am ecstatic. I don't know if it is the lighting or my imagination but the rivet and the clasp look like they are two different colors but I am just happy I got a strap for it.
tumblr_ooojo5mzHs1ro84kuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ooojo5mzHs1ro84kuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ooojo5mzHs1ro84kuo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ooojo5mzHs1ro84kuo4_540.jpg

I recently found the Le Pliage Cody(Medium) at Nordstrom Rack. It was a Refurb/Worn item and it was missing the long strap. Priced at $165.97. I was hoping they would knock off a few more bucks off because of the missing strap but it was a no go. I still couldn't let it go though. The Cody was something I wanted once I saw it here at the PurseForum. So I took a chance. I emailed Longchamp (returns) about getting a strap for it and luckily they still had the strap in stock! It arrived today and I am ecstatic. I don't know if it is the lighting or my imagination but the rivet and the clasp look like they are two different colors but I am just happy I got a strap for it.

Beautiful bag! Love the different textures on it. Congrats!

I recently found the Le Pliage Cody(Medium) at Nordstrom Rack. It was a Refurb/Worn item and it was missing the long strap.
The Cody was something I wanted once I saw it here at the PurseForum. So I took a chance. I emailed Longchamp (returns) about getting a strap for it and luckily they still had the strap in stock! It arrived today and I am ecstatic. I don't know if it is the lighting or my imagination but the rivet and the clasp look like they are two different colors but I am just happy I got a strap for it.

Yay! Exciting! I wouldn't have thought to call Longchamp directly and ask for another strap. How lucky that they had one for you!

Yay! Exciting! I wouldn't have thought to call Longchamp directly and ask for another strap. How lucky that they had one for you!

Thank you. I was so relieved when I got an email back from them confirming that they still had some in stock. I wouldn't have thought to email them either but EGBDF suggested another member to email Longchamp about a strap. EGBDF had previously reached out to Longchamp about ordering a replacement strap. I was fully expecting them to renege on their word. So a quick shout out to @EGBDF \because she shared her experience on this forum. It was a quick process. And since I knew they would be asking me about the tags, thanks to EGBDF, I took a photo of the bag for reference and a photo of the plastic tag on the inside.

Thank you. I was so relieved when I got an email back from them confirming that they still had some in stock. I wouldn't have thought to email them either but EGBDF suggested another member to email Longchamp about a strap. EGBDF had previously reached out to Longchamp about ordering a replacement strap. I was fully expecting them to renege on their word. So a quick shout out to @EGBDF \because she shared her experience on this forum. It was a quick process. And since I knew they would be asking me about the tags, thanks to EGBDF, I took a photo of the bag for reference and a photo of the plastic tag on the inside.
That's awesome! I'm glad they were able to send you the strap. What a great find too!

Reactions: handbagparfait

Congrats on the wonderful find!! It looks so brand new - it was definitely well-cared for by its previous owner :biggrin: As for the colour difference, the rivet and button are a darker nickel. Anyway, I don't think the difference is obvious - I have used an adjustable Foulonne strap and my SS 2017 guitar straps which are the normal nickel with my Cody and I don't even think about the colour difference.

Reactions: hitt