Show us your Longchamp!

All of the bags from this line (LM cuir) have been discontinued.
Thank you for the information! My normal luck :sad: Seems like all bags I have been planning to buy for years are getting discontinued. Didn't really have the economy to buy designer bags until this year, will definitely love my LM Cuir platinum even more now!

Love this bag, the leather and the colour!
I've wanted to find a nice bucket bag for a while and this one was love at first sight!
Works very well as a crossbody too
View attachment 3567717

I couldn't agree with you more about how well it sits when it's crossbody - it just seems to stay perfectly in place and no bouncing off hips etc. I love the adjustable strap too! I adjusted the length of my strap to be the shortest possible since I'm only 5'1". I see you've had to adjust your strap to make it longer :smile:

Reactions: elinda
I couldn't agree with you more about how well it sits when it's crossbody - it just seems to stay perfectly in place and no bouncing off hips etc. I love the adjustable strap too! I adjusted the length of my strap to be the shortest possible since I'm only 5'1". I see you've had to adjust your strap to make it longer :smile:
Hi! I'm a little taller than you I think, 163cm, but I did carry it on the shortest strap length at first and it was fine for me too! I just changed to try it and so that one spot doesn't get worn out, not sure though if it makes a difference, so maybe I'll just go back to the shortest :smile:

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I had my doubts when people raved about applying Black Rocks on their corners...I am now a believer!
Here are before photos and an after one!
tumblr_n2fn3uHa6Z1ro84kuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n2fn3uHa6Z1ro84kuo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ojqxp0prmN1ro84kuo1_1280.jpg

I though I'd share my LLH's since I am with the flu at home and have "some" time to kill.
I am a big LP fan, they are pretty much the only bags i carry. I am a little aprehensive to reveal how much I have :blush:
I think I have enough so I decided not to purchase more. Let me know if you guys would like to see the rest of my collection

From top to bottom they are black, gunmetal, navy, chocolate, terracota, beige, bilberry, cedar, red, pink (aw16), green, azure and bubble.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 737
Last edited: